Reviews for Our Little Secret
siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, I'm already hooked :-) As usual, superbly written. Actually I was hooked from "Tale of the Pumpkin Thief", so as you can imagine I was thrilled to find the email alert this morning!

I love how you're developing the personalities...so much like i would imagine Rose and Scorpius to be...ambiguous in that they are both so much and so unlike their parents at the same time. Just as in real life! Another aspect I am enjoying is that you are developing and defining their characters/personalities in the world in which they live and not vice versa.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed that after all that happened with the fall of Voldemort, and the Malfoys having chosen the love they have for their son over service to Voldemort, we see that his extremist views have not really budged...I kind of figured that but at the same time still held hope!

Already I'm itching for next Friday to arrive :-) Thank you for giving us yet another fabulous story to sink our teeth into!
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Very nice job. I'm really enjoying this story, even though it's only the first chapter. You seem to have their personalities down, and the plot is already beginning to intrigue me. very well written too!

:D
AudreyLovesRemus chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I like this. I'm looking forward to updates. :D
judypkoi chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
What a treat to find this story in my inbox today. I always enjoy your characterizations. Looking forwards to another fantastic story.
Adrienne Wolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
New story, new story!

I am very much looking forward to this one, like I said, The Pumpkin Thief got me started thinking about the next generation and such and I have still to find a story that seriously defines the time frame for me like I have in my preferred ships of Lily/James and Remus/Tonks. This could be it, considering Once in a Blue Moon was the first R/T I ever read and still my favorite of them all.

I'm also just thrilled not to having to resort to my old favorite Inuyasha fics for entertainment now. I love them, but have read them a few too many times since Inuyasha was my first great fandom I had.

Can't wait for more.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh yes, yet again, I'm here and reading, and I like what I see. :) Nice characterisation, you managed to make slytherin Scorpius without making him evil. Oh and Lucius was really intriguing, the whole Knights of Walpurgis idea was!
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I read a lot of Next Gen stories that play around with the characters and ships, but the one thing you and I have always had in common (despite the whole "you could write circles around me in a full Body Bind curse" thing...) is that you write about the world and let it define the characters and their behaviors rather than use them to define the world. I like that the Pepper-up Potion has a brand name, that Professor Blackwell's name isn't random, or that Scorpius and his grandfather have an uncomfortable relationship because he is not who his father believes he is, but then again he is, and it all makes no sense! LOL! That is real! That is what real people are like! I'll put this on favorites and watch eagerly, and if I have a desire to "borrow" you'll be the first to know!

Bart
CFCRockAngel chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OMG! I love it - so awesome! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Interesting, so far!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh it looks like Malfoy has the bad boy charm. Can't wait to read more.

Thank you for another great story.

Sunny
risi chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I don't often read stories that fall outside my interests(Snape, Snape and well, more Snape) ;-), but I've always enjoyed your writing and I couldn't help but wonder how you would write the next generation so I had to give a peek. It figures that Lucius hasn't really changed his views but I'm really happy to see that Scorpius doesn't follow them. It's interesting to see that Rose isn't as all knowing as her mother, but I'm getting the feeling that she is trying to live up to expectations, perhaps only her own, that she is. I'm looking forward to the next chapter where we shall find out what Rose is thinking.
By Another Name chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I'm already on the edge of my seat and I have to wait till next FRIDAY?

Needless to say, I like it. There's already a whiff of romance from the pumpkin caper, there's an evil old man, a bit of mystery and just everything.
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Interesting! You can almost feel the attraction that these two would deny vehemently! As always, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135