Reviews for Our Little Secret
Eleni.Hoax chapter 10 . 2/19/2019
Your sense of integrating magical things (books, songs, etc) into everyday life is so wonderful!

LOVE this story.

Ahh! The kiss! The mongoose, the Ron

Lovely author, great penmanship.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 8 . 2/18/2019
You’re amazing. I love how integrated magic is a part of their lives! Most fanfics lack that feel (including my own work). Love Hugo’s character and relationship with Rose. So sibling-like!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
LOVE this
Eleni.Hoax chapter 5 . 2/17/2019
AHHHHHHH
Eleni.Hoax chapter 2 . 2/17/2019
Wow, okay, even MORE layered characterization with how Rose’s whole life affect her, just like ours does in real life. We think “ugh my brother would do this instead” and bring pieces of our past that connect with our actions in the present and I love love LOVE it.

Also SOO much colloquial I love it. Makes it seem much more real
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
Loved this! And the apple being green was a nice touch, I have such depth to your characters. They seem REAL, with real backstory, not one-dimensional at all. Scorpius’ attitude made sense. Like how he’s a Prefect but he’ll still get payback, just in secret. I also love how he’s not all goodie-goodie “oh I defied my family, I’m super nice and in Ravenclaw/Gryffindorno. He’s still Malfoy-esque since he WAS raised by that family. He isn’t cruel, but he still has ‘tude and I like the line.

You’re awesome, keep it up, I hope you’re still writing new thing because you have great talent!
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
"You tell me. You're my first."
Ahhhhhhhh I've read this multilple times already but that always gets me urghhhh i love their chemistry.
inreverie89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Omg this chapter is brilliant
ginnykane percabethfan chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
SO GOOD
ginnykane percabethfan chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
So far it's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Already loving this!
SharKohen chapter 23 . 5/10/2017
Remarkably well written story with adequate fluff, romance and an interesting exploration of the family side of an usual romance.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2017
Hey!
It is one of the most wonderful fanfic I have ever read. Specially since I am an avid reader, I love all the literary references. THANK you!
But also, the pace of the story is uneasily fast. I mean, there is not enough background.
Otherwise, YOU ROCK MAN!
MashiroAzuki chapter 23 . 4/2/2017
Nice story. Loved the plot. Really good!
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 4/2/2017
Mannnnnn I love this chapter!
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »