Reviews for Our Little Secret
Eleni.Hoax chapter 13 . 2/19/2019
Okay, I’ve always wondered why people didn’t send an owl to find whoever they were tracking down (like Sirius Black or Voldemort) and follow it. I like that you have an explanation!

Ahhhh, *melts into a puddle* Young love
Eleni.Hoax chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
Ok I love that other people have a crush on Teddy! I never thought of that before. But YEAH. He’s the only non-family embers and way good looking and OF COURSE girls be crushin on him growing up!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
I like the added reality of a divorce in the family.
HAHAHAHAH I loved the part where roe is serving dishes and is like “I can’t say breast, legs or thighs!” AHAHAHAHA *wipes tears*
Eleni.Hoax chapter 11 . 2/19/2019
Ok I LOVE that Harry is posing like “on the covers of Super Wizards comics” in Scorpius’ eyes

Ahahaha the Rules if Dating My Daughter were a kick!

Oh my gosh Luna is hilarious. And her hat! Other fanfics have her toned down a bit with age but I honestly don’t think she ever would.

So so cute that Scorp went to play with the weird/little kids!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 10 . 2/19/2019
Your sense of integrating magical things (books, songs, etc) into everyday life is so wonderful!

LOVE this story.

Ahh! The kiss! The mongoose, the Ron

Lovely author, great penmanship.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 8 . 2/18/2019
You’re amazing. I love how integrated magic is a part of their lives! Most fanfics lack that feel (including my own work). Love Hugo’s character and relationship with Rose. So sibling-like!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
LOVE this
Eleni.Hoax chapter 5 . 2/17/2019
AHHHHHHH
Eleni.Hoax chapter 2 . 2/17/2019
Wow, okay, even MORE layered characterization with how Rose’s whole life affect her, just like ours does in real life. We think “ugh my brother would do this instead” and bring pieces of our past that connect with our actions in the present and I love love LOVE it.

Also SOO much colloquial I love it. Makes it seem much more real
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
Loved this! And the apple being green was a nice touch, I have such depth to your characters. They seem REAL, with real backstory, not one-dimensional at all. Scorpius’ attitude made sense. Like how he’s a Prefect but he’ll still get payback, just in secret. I also love how he’s not all goodie-goodie “oh I defied my family, I’m super nice and in Ravenclaw/Gryffindorno. He’s still Malfoy-esque since he WAS raised by that family. He isn’t cruel, but he still has ‘tude and I like the line.

You’re awesome, keep it up, I hope you’re still writing new thing because you have great talent!
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
"You tell me. You're my first."
Ahhhhhhhh I've read this multilple times already but that always gets me urghhhh i love their chemistry.
inreverie89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Omg this chapter is brilliant
ginnykane percabethfan chapter 2 . 5/26/2017