Reviews for Our Little Secret
MashiroAzuki chapter 5 . 4/2/2017
A KISS?! SO SOON?! I never thought it would turn out this way but WOW that was shocking!
bookfangirl18 chapter 23 . 1/29/2017
I loved this story so much. I love that you didnt make us wait for scorbus and that it has fluff
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2017
Beatrix potter was my favorite thing in the world and now it's this fanfic. AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
So frikin good, amazing story line, well written in educated voice without all the messy grammar and flawed spelling of other fanfics. Absolutely love it!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
This was fabulous.
Abi.Mei chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
... He handed an Apple to her... in ancient Greece, that's considered a marrage proposal... Might as well make it Canon already
Maddy17171717 chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
This was amazing
inreverie89 chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
I love this story so much.
inreverie89 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
Omg your writing is brilliant and youre very knowledgable.
inreverie89 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Your story is so so good, so so poetic.
Uzofire chapter 23 . 11/12/2016
Amazing story, worthy of 'Favorites'. No slash, and I appreciate that. I like that King Solomon reference, and the characters where charming and believable (Yes, even Hugo). Keep it up :)
DrWho.WhereAreYou chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
This is not just getting added to my favorites, I'll be rereading this story for sure. I loved the storyline. I loved the characters. I loved all of the references. I just plain love this fic! I just started reading the sequel too! Thank you!
ginnyweasly22 chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
I love this story so much. Great job.
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
So I was reading back my reviews after reading your replies when I realised that I hadn't reviewed this chapter! Absolute madness I tell you.
Those blue fires are so cool, I wish I could make them. I wish I was a witch but we can't have everything in life *sigh*
Did Scorpius touch Rose's hand to extinguish the fire because he thought it would spread due to the wind? If so, aww! xP
I'm gonna read Green Knight now but it won't be in one sitting like yesterday - I have to like, do stuff today. Ah well.
All of your replies made my day, I couldn't believe it. Thank you - you rock :))
hpdude-4life chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
No! Don't leave! Don't go!
Where do I find this sequel?
I've loved this fic. Read in one 'sitting' (lying down) all night. It's not 8:30 am. I started at 3. I kid you not.
Thank you so much for this awesomesauce.
Scorose shall prevail and those bloody knights can go and suck it *warcry*
And my final aside: Scorp's friendship with Filch and Myrtle was the best.
Thanks again! :)