Reviews for Our Little Secret
hpdude-4life chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Their plan is genius. Lol it's OK, we await Ron's moment with baited breath.
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
That last line was so cute.
Lucius Malfoy really sucks.
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Puffpride! XD
I'm so glad with this development.
I'm upset with Edgar too, I thought he was a cool guy.
I'm intrigued to see what everyone will say about this..
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
The earrings reminded me of Claire's! I used to work there and the sheer variety of things you can put in your ear never failed to astound me.
A dimple! Too bloody cute.
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Ahaha, 'real life' jobs. Those pesky things..
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Yasss! I am so excited for this story!
Scorpius watching Rose all lesson? He's already got it bad.
And Lucius trying to make him Death Eater.. Not cool man.
I think we know what Scorp's favour is going to be.. xP
KrystynaK chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
Utterly brilliant story. Thank you!
Captain Cheese chapter 23 . 8/28/2016
I very much enjoyed his story but it is so hard to feel satisfied when it ends on an climax haha
I ended up searching all your stories hoping for a sequel xD
Joy chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
Draco seems really docile, what is up with that. I guess he could've changed that much. It just doesn't seem likely. I hope Scorpius stays friends with his old mates. I hate love stories when it just centers around the two involved and everything else turns to waste.
Joy chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I love this! The plot line is do refreshing. I've read nothing like it before. I do wonder why Lucius isn't in Azkaban. But for the sake of the plot of die make sense. Also, any aren't Draco and Astoria trying to stop Lucius?
sand beneath our feet chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
Oooooooh
I love this story more than any fanfic i have ever read
Gosh girl u are talented
sand beneath our feet chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Waaaaaaah totally loved this chapter
mi5hao chapter 23 . 6/7/2016
this is a great story, i hope you write more! one cheer for rose and scorpius (who i now ship together), hip hip hooray, and another for Kerichi, author of such a beautiful story, HIP HIP HOORAY!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
I got your eye color reference. I am loving all the references to the books and other books
clairewords chapter 17 . 6/2/2016
Rereading this story (again) and this chapter still made me laugh at Scorpius' reaction to Kreacher opening his eyes. It really felt like I was watching it happen instead of seeing it!
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »