Reviews for Electronegativity
Spawn chapter 22 . 3/6/2017
I thought you did a great job on the story. I like that Bella let go and accepted that her life was different, and that she got Edward to do the same. I thought your Bella brought life, fun, and a carefree attitude to the Cullen family.

I loved that she accepted the Cullens as her new family and wanted to create new memories with them. I loved the butterfly conservatory visit and all of the fun family outing they took. Great job and thank you for sharing.
we'reallfanshere chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Where on earth did you hear "the minstrel boy"? I hold that tune very near and dear. A wonderful addition (sorry, i got curious as to what the rest of your stories were like, I'll keep comments to a minimum unless you do something super freaking amazing ;) )
Kushka chapter 22 . 2/9/2017
Great story
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
The story was fun. I see your point about it being cliche. However, the ending was disappointing. You had so many possibilities.
BridieM chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
I did enjoy this read. Thank you
BridieM chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
An interesting change in her gift. A difficult and complex walk through history for Edward. A good chapter. Thanks
BridieM chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
They do their own thing their own way! Lol
BridieM chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
Nice. Thanks
BridieM chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Brilliantly written. Wow.
BridieM chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
Ah. And, of course, when she needs him most, he does a runner. All the to his own self loathing. You know, for something you wrote 7 years ago, you really are/ were quite insightful. Thanks
BridieM chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Loved her reaction. And the ending of course. Her failure of recognise her pain will, I think, cause problems.
BridieM chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Nice chapter. At first I thought the chicken fight (?) was a bit juvenile. however, in retrospect the average 'changed' age is fairly young in both families. Therefore, active fun and silly games would be fine and probably enjoyed at the spur of a moment.
BridieM chapter 10 . 8/23/2016