Reviews for Our Little Secret
IcyFirey07 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
You were right. This is a really out of character Edward. Knowing Bella, I think we could safely assume that she'd be up for that kind of thing but from Edward I was really surprised at how this story turned out. I really enjoyed reading it too.
Dil9 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I have to agree with you it's very out of character for Edward. But Bella would surely offer.
Forgottobealover chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I thought of something pervy in chapter one, till I saw it was rated T, XD After that I sort of figuired it out. It was a good idea acuttaly :) very creative.
j chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Very good, but I also remember Bella donating her blood as a birthday present, Edward had red eyes after drinking it, you didn't specify the eye colour.
Sarah chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Interesting... not sure how I feel about this concept. Very well written, but kinda weird that Bella donates blood for Edward to drink. Romatic I suppose, but odd.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
What are they doing! ooo! ooo! The suspense is great!
marsbareater12 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Nice! Very nice! Could you possibly write an outtake where he actually does bite her? Sounds intrigung!

marsbareater12
karen chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
wow! That was great, kinda makes u wonder why they havent thought about doing this before!
TCD chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
It was indeed a bit out of character for Edward but you made it plausible :D And I would offer as well if I were Bella so even if it is your seriously twisted mind, know that you're not alone ;)

I also loved your little AN at the end :D made me laugh :D X Thari
TCD chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
God you know how to work up the tension don't you :D I'm really curious to see where this is going! :D X Thari
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Haha - how many people thought Edward was gonna get lucky?
Bella chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Im going to tell yu

ou right now,

I though of somthing else.

Somthing very perverted.

But good story !
Kimmydonn chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
That, was odd. But totally believable. Very nice.
bananafox chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
you're right it is out of character for edward but still a good read. also it is very bella of her to offer.
Ori Lee chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
That was good. It did feel a little out of character but what else could expect in a story like this
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »