Reviews for Our Little Secret
6jenn6 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Not what I was guessing ;)

Great short story
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So what is it exactly that they're going to do?
luvlypenguinz chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This was a really interesting idea! I wasn't sure what it was about until I saw the needle...anyway, really cool!
PaperArtist chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
hmm.. I think I agree. Not that Edward would have agreed to this before the end of Eclipse though (because the smell was too hard for him before) .. but yeah, I've thought about that too and would have offered. ;)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I love this...I was thinking sex but it was so much better than that.
paleandicecold chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
My second time reading this and I love- love- love it. It was sweet, and I hate to burst Edward and Bella's bubble, but the moment they 'decided' to do this Alice saw it happening. LOL! Remember, there are no secrets in the Cullen Household.
sammy55 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Wow, that was not what I thought Bella was talking about! I loved it though. I dont think Edward would agree to it, but I do think Bella would offer it. I loved it! So sweet!
Sammy73 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
That was super sweet! I think it was super sweet of Bella to be so selfless and do that for Edward. Thanks!
KelseyBea chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Nice tricking us like this! Making us think Bella was gonna give him a blow job or something and then she has him drink her blood...

I was surprised but yet not surprised... I guess it was more like it wasn't wat I expected but it made complete sense...

And it's not just you I would have offered to!

I really liked this story and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
bookish327 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
As others have said, I kept thinking to myself, "I know what it SOUNDS like Bella wants to do for Edward, but it CAN'T be that, considering this fic's rating." (There probably is a fic out there where she does do this particular [adult] thing for him, of course. :-) )

Once I knew what it was that she wanted to do for him, all of the lead-up to it made perfect sense. You did that aspect very well, making us wonder what exactly Bella was suggesting. I agree that this falls into the "reckless teenage behavior" category, but I also could see Bella firmly promoting the idea that she wanted to do this for him while she still could. And we all know how Bella is when she gets an idea into her head. Almost unstoppable. (Remember her exuberant reaction on the plane to Italy when Alice said that she might just change Bella herself, if necessary. I love that conversation. Bella was so vocal and adamant that Alice should change her right that moment, and Alice had to remind her of the realities of the change, in addition to what their fellow passengers would think about it. :-) ) So, Bella was going to get her way, eventually, so it was expedient for Edward to give in to her.

Another great fic. :-)
James' Lily Flower chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Maybe they did it without telling Stephenie because they knew she'd disapprove.

Loved that comment...

Well, I certainly agree with you, why not? It's her blood, she can do what she wants with it! Figures they could try something like that... Like my hoodie that I ordered says "Give Blood. Save lives. Donate to the Cullens." I think this could have happened... It's like the deleted scene on the dvd "want a bite?".

The way you wrote Bella here was beautiful... You really felt she was holding her own against him... I also loved the "fiancee" comment and when he joked he wanted more! Such an amusing and cute fic... I'd love to know if Carlisle ever found out! Lol!

With love JLF xoxo
purelyromantic chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Hm... A little OOC but not much. Creative license after all ) This did cross my mind actually once. it's obvious Bella's always looking for ways to please him and this makes sense. No one gets hurt and everyone's happy.

These two are so cute together!
Reese1603 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
it is a little out of character, but I loved it otherwise. It is totally not what I expected...I liked that you were able to surprise me.

There is a website where I read some interviews with stephenie meyer and she got a question about to why bella doesn't just prick her finger every now and again and let him have a drop of her blood. This fan fiction reminded me of that.
kneon chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
cute story. Of course i was expecting something totally different:}

Look forward to reading more of your stories.
flying vampire monk chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
i loved his oocness! man someone shoud make a dictionary for all the fanfic terms. side note there sorry. this was really good.

93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »