Reviews for Our Little Secret
Twiglightfan chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Very sweet though I wonder though if it wouldn't put Edward into a feeding frenzy mood where it may break down his ability to resist her. I do enjoy your writing very much.
FiWaEaAi chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I must admit it has been a bit odd, but I loved it because it was funny and unexpected. :D Well done!
Aldara Gaea chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
heh heh heh. Evil. And twisted... but strangely enjoyable. Totally implausable, of course, but I can deal with that.
cytpotter chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
That has to be the most... erotic? (Yeah I know I have a dirty mind!) Thing Bella could do for Edward! Oh wow! :) Of course I know my knotty mind didn't see this coming! But after I thought about it, well I know if I'd of been Bella I'd of offered!

I agre with your author's notes that I don't think Edward would of agreed with this, but I also agree with teenager's doing things behind their elders backs! :)

If I was Bella and Edward I wouldn't of told Stephenie either! ;)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh My! Oh My! Oh My! :) I'm so glad I don't have to wait for this to be updated! It's killing me to see what Bells is up to! :0
nztwilightfan chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Hey :) I really like this idea. Not in a creepy way. But it does seem like something B&E would have thought about? Will you be writing more?
rainbowjellyfish chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I liked how you handled it but I'm not sure that that is something that would ever be 'good' for them to do. Didn't Edward say that having human blood made it harder to NOT have human blood?

But well written! :-)
KBES chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS! i was always hoping that bella would save him some right before she was changed, but it never happened! i'll admit this was not what i was expecting from the first chapter...but it was an awesome idea! well done :)

please write the scene when edward comes back from hunting in eclipse in his bed.

and the proposal scene in eclipse.

(i'm going to keep on asking :))
mermaidsong25 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Why is it that the naughty deed here appeals so much to me? If I were Bella I would have wanted to do the same for Edward. Just like They both wanted Edwards venom to turn Bella into a vampire.

I must have a sick mind also.

Diana
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Hahahaha, I loved it!

If you'd titled it Bleeding Love, I would've thought it was depressing or something.
Naymee chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I must have a very dirty mind becasue I was totally not expecting that! Very entertaining. hee hee.
countrygirl1493 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
wow ...

thats was ... how can i say it...umm it was better than awsome, it was , i cant explain it but kep please feep writing more fan fics!
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
hmm . im curious!

its always funny to see bella and edward having an argument on what to do and not to do.
bellasblush chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Another great offering by you!

I obviously have a dirty, dirty mind because I was totally fooled. Great dialogue and pace. I loved Edward pretending to bite her. Too cute!
Jamieson Zed chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Definitely enjoyed that! The idea of her offering her blood in a less deadly manner has crossed my mind many times, and I loved the way you wrote it - the first chapter, with all the bantery lead up, was just great. And that certainly is a great way for him to goad her into staying human longer, lol! Great stuff.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »