Reviews for Our Little Secret
nerdify chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I love this! And no, Edward wasn't out of character. It was great! Awesome job! :)
love bite chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Cute! I have actually thought of this several times-but went about it differently in my storyline (that I don't have the guts to share like you do). I agree it is a bit OOC, but don't you just want Edward to be as happy as possible! I would offer too if I was Bella. Anyway, I didn't figure it out in the first chapter! So, yea you for building the mystery and suspense so well.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow I have a really dirty mind aparently because this is rated T and all I can immagine is something rated M... I need help where did Carlisle go with my meds?
Huntress-for-Shadows chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Jesus Christ I thought she was going to give him a blow job. I was way off
Nara Vine chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Oh hahaha I thought it was the other thing!

I'm so surprised though.

It doesn't seem like something Edward would consent to, but it's quite consistent with their relationship.

grayskittles chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
After I got my mind out of the gutter I actually figured it out. That was great. Gotta love those two and with your writing, it's amazing. Keep up the good work.
grayskittles chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I've checked the rating on this story three different times now... no it's still a T... humm... :)
PenName76 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Ha! For the first few lines I had to keep checking the rating! Cute. More please.
fatallyobsessed chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
It was OOC, a little, but very interesting. I've thought of that as well, but thought that the fact of drinking it might be too much for him, and he might attack her. Then again, he drank right from the source in Twilight and was able to stop, so who knows?

Very well done! You are one of my favorite writers on here, because I know I can expect a well written, well thought out story.
patch138 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I agree Justine, I think it could have been a possibility, but maybe Stephenie just decided to go another route. Great Job!
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Uhh...speechless...but here is what I think I think:

1. I have a dirty, dirty mind.

2. Uhh...

3. Hmm...

4. **Stutter**

5. Great writing, as usual...

6. WoW!
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
This was a wonderful story. Not quite a one-shot, but definately worth the antcipation of what was coming. I loved how you kept us guessing what was going to happen until it did. I knew that Edward would do fine with whatever was in store.
ickaren chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Oh, that was fun. I like when he attacks her and she just laughs. It is nice to see the lighter side of their relationship, without the angst, sometimes. Well done.
HopelesslyTwilightAddicted chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I loved it! I also loved the note about how they did it without telling Stephenie. This was a very sweet story and well written. The whole first chapter kind of had your mind in the gutter...in a good way. :)
ickaren chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh, you're so wrong-I can't wait for the conclusion! I am going there right now!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »