Reviews for Like a Laceration to the Soul
CaseyJr chapter 25 . 3/8/2011
Your story is amazing. I love the fact that u did not make Peyton a b***. Although she had left them and it was really not fair in the end she did the right thing and saw that her son has everything he needs. A loving mother and father. It was really hard when Brooke lost her child. I felt so sorry for her but I am happy that in the end she had three kids! I loved your writing and I hope youll write many more stories like this one!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
Awesome ending for this amazing story! It's crazy to think that it's over, but it's been a great run. I can't wait to read more stories from you!

See you in the reviews.
Mosie1213 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Wow! That was excellent! Seriously had me tearing up there for a moment! I loved the whole flash forward thing, seeing him go off to college. that is wonderful. and i love how close he is with brooke, and that he thanked her for being there for him...so sweet! Wonderful writing, great story! i am so glad you wrote this
tanya2byour21 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
I loved this story i love how you ended it and I can't believe it is over. but i love who you neded it. Great writing, keep it up and please keep writing brucas fanfcitons.

Tanya
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
good way to end

everyone all OK and happy
pam chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
wow, I remember coming across this way back last year, I loved what you had written then and I love it more now it's (finally) finished. What a rollercoaster it's been for them both but they got there in the end, I have had many a tear in my eye over the course of this story. Well done for finishing this off aswell, I've read many stories that have started off fantastic just for the writer to lose inspiration and then they don't bother rounding everything up, I hate that. And although you openly admitted that it was getting hard to write Brucas it did not come across that way in the final few chapters, you stayed true to the romance between them.

Lovely story for a lovely couple, well done!
liverpoolss chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
love how it ended thanks for finishing it
dianehermans chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
love it thank u for the story
Princesakarlita411 chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
that was so good sad it over
craxygirl54 chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
You are a talented and incredible writer and I just wanna thank you for starting and finishing this wonderful story. There wasn't a moment where I didn't enjoy this, everything was just plain perfect.

The twelve years later part was good. Seeing Sawyer grow up from being a sick little baby into the awesome young man he is was well worth the reading. Lucas and Brooke did an incredible job with him as I can assume are doing with their other two kids.

I'm happy my favorite part was the Brooke and Sawyer talk in his bedroom. Believe it or not that brought a tear to my eyes, it was just so nice what he said to Brooke, his mom.

Well again awesome story and the ending was perfect. Good luck on your future work wether it's BL or a Brulian fic or whatever other category you're into I wish you the best.
Mosie1213 chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
loooooooved it! excellent job! can't wait to read the last chapter, though i am sad that the story is ending. marvelous job!
BDavis427 chapter 24 . 1/29/2011
Hi! I am SO sorry for not reviewing the last couple of chapters but I just couldn't find time to read them with everything going on in my life but I finally had a little down time and I caught up. What you have created within this story is amazing, you are such a talented writer and even though it's sad that this story is ending I'm excited because I can't wait to get hooked on another one of your stories! I completely agree with you and the fact that Brucas just isn't the same anymore. That's what I used to write too and when I switched to writing Brulian I thought it would be a lot more difficult but it came so easy like when I first started writing Brucas. Both are amazing couples but everything has chagned now. I am so excited to read the final chapter! Update as soon as you can please! :)
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
loved the wedding chapter...and I love that Brooke is pregnant! I kinda got teary eyed when she told Lucas lol...sad to see this story go, I really enjoyed it-as I always enjoy your stories, but I know there will be more...

-Krystle

p.s. Are you as excited as I am about Brooke and Julian's wedding? I can't wait! It's about time Brooke gets her happy ending! :D
craxygirl54 chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
Short but sweet. Im glad Brucas finally got married it took a while but they finally made it. Everything is working out for everyone and didn't I mention Brooke was gonna get pregnant again? I'm glad she is it will be a perfect ending to this amazing story if a Brucas baby is born in the last chapter. Can I say how happy and proud I am of you that even if you lost interest in this story (b/c Brucas is no more) that you are still willing to finish it on a good note. Well the next chapter should be interesting since it will tie everything down perfectly.
craxygirl54 chapter 23 . 1/28/2011
Aww it's sad to hear you lost your inspiration from writing Brucas but it's understandable. Brucas really has no chance in he'll to ever be reunited and with Brooke getting close to marrying Julian your lack of interest must be really low. Anyways this chapter was nice, it's good to see the three of them acting like a real family should and now with Brooke being close to adopting Sawyer I say things will get better. One more chapter and I'm gonna be all caught up.