Reviews for Gears of War: Dog of War
XLil MEkoX chapter 47 . 11/28/2013
Being a HUGE Gears fan, I have this to say; FABULOUS! Simply FABULOUS! there aren't many Damon fics out there, however, this one is the absolute best out of all of them! Please continue doing an awesome epic job! :D
FromAshesBorne chapter 47 . 10/6/2013
So where to begin? I know this fic was finished ages ago, but I just found it so here goes. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated this fic. Your writing is superb, your OC is compelling and engaging, your borrowed characters feel very true to themselves. I have to admit, I was a little miffed that Clay didn't get the girl; though, Muse and Baird certainly make a dynamite team. You certainly provoked a strong reader attachment to your characters, so much so that certain scenes were almost devastating to read. I wonder though, did you ever publish? I would love to read Muse in her native universe.
With respect, Ash
PS: fun-fact: I simply could NOT put this down once started. It truly was fantastic.
plamondomic92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
it is kind of like what the jews did when they were going to camp but the story is great
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2013
I like that you created your own version of clay carmine because you didn't know how he would be personified in gears 3, but he is a carmine, and the carmines are obsessed with their helmets, so why doesn't he have a helmet?!
Novaci chapter 47 . 4/24/2013
I've just made my way through this again after first seeing it on the GoW Fanon wiki years ago and it is genuinely one of the best things I've ever read. You portrayed all of the established characters flawlessly and Muse herself is a interesting and wonderfully developed character.

I don't even know what to say about this, other than that I absolutely love it.

You rock :D
anotherfacelessshadow chapter 47 . 1/19/2012
I loved this story. After my sis, who is an avid fanfic reader herself, recommended this I checked it out and I must say with no lie, I have yet to put my phone down. Amazing story all around. Although were I to point something out, it would be the lack of mentioning "buddy" after the inital shock faded. When he wrestled out his last words I knew what it meant and was saddened by it.. anywho, I know authors don't like anonymous reviewers as much as those logged in but i'm waaaay too lazy to set up the crap-top and do all the work. I sincerely look forward to more of your work.

Shadow out! -snaps fingers, explodes-
Electric-Aura chapter 46 . 12/31/2011
I absolutely love this story. It is one of my favorites now. I love the way you write and I've enjoyed being able to read Dog of War. I hope I'm able to read a story of yours in print :D Have a safe and happy new year!
Cotton Strings chapter 47 . 7/31/2011
Loved the story! I hope you do end up doing a Dom fic!
SweetCherryCandy chapter 46 . 6/11/2011
Okay, I decided to finally give you a review cuz you diserve it! :DDD I luv this story and juss want you to have as many reviews as you can! I should've juss reviewed earlier dammit! (slaps self)

(gets strange looks)

Anyway, I luv this! You have a very unique and talented writing style that is beautiful and I juss absoulutely adore it! The pairings are good, I didn't notice to many mistakes, and it was all perfectly detailed. MusexBarid O_o I luv it! Their perfect for eachother, and I luv how Muse is juss like a daughter to Dom. Poor guy needs all the love he can get. I wanted to start crying when this ended, but all stories have to come to an end. (Shrug) I can live with that. (looks at pistol sitting on table) No. No, I can live with that.

Again, I luv this and believe that you are a gifted author. I honestly think you should write some creative, fictional book (cuz those are the best kind :DDD) and tell MEE when you do cuz I might wanna read it. It all depend actually... No, I would read it. (:

Good luck, and I'll check out that Halo fic as soon as I can! (:

-Candy (;
emagix chapter 46 . 6/7/2011
Beautiful story.

Truly amazing; I loved the plot and the depth of characters that you created. You took Gears of War and added a whole new level of meaning and purpose.

Again, Excellent read and I hope you compose more like it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Jeez. You are one vivid writer. This is a great story that shoudnt be given up on
David chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
not bad bro kep up the good work
griff8901 chapter 46 . 1/10/2011
Heh ho :D just read your last three chapters back to back very awesome ending glad to see you got over your writers block (mine is currently killing me !) you'll have to add another chapter with a cut and paste from your Official Xbox Magazine interview coz that sounds awesome. And as a 'girl' reader I didnt notice it in your writing you were a you were a girl writer... until the last chapter with baird and muse... then it was 'liiiittle' obvious (lol x)

Well done xx hope the interview went well :D
Mellieboo91 chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
OMG ! Love your story this is the first gears of war story ive read and i loved it. hope u can write more gears of wars story. it is bloody awesome. XD
NeoAurora chapter 46 . 12/26/2010
*tear drop* What can I say about Gears of War: Dog of War? *another tear drop* Beautiful. Dramatic. Suspensful. Elegant. Action-Packed. Well-Written. Everything a good story should have. When reading this fic, I wonder if I'll ever come close to your skill. Lone Wolf, the crumpet-eating Brit, I salute thee and bid you farewell.

_

P.S.- *whispering* Please post a Halo fic.