Reviews for Lemony Snicket
Flaming-Blossom chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This maynot be the best lemon ive read but it is good for a first time lemon dont let anyone tell you other wise. next time please make a longer lemon XD for you first lemon it was good and i hope you the best for later on people will be hard on you but you need to keep up the hard work!
ImmatureMadHouse chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Made me laugh at the end, write some more
MiniKoreanKitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
"OH FUCK THIS SAND COFFIN!" Oh My Gosh! I urst out laughing. This was so awsome :D
Aoreka chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
LOL! omg i loved it, i laughed so hard! that was the first fic i saw that got to the point no questions asked lol. The people flaming really need to lighten up and get a sense of humor.
Leremia C. Awan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
:D...I heart your story's they're funny!

smooches,

D.B.T.T.E.
ANON chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
so many great quotes.

"OH FUCK THIS SAND COFFIN"

"idk"

genious. almost as good as half life: full life consequences.
yumi-echizen chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
You should add more detail
AKIUFGBWORY chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
What. The. Fuck.

This thing is messed up. Like seriously, this thing needs to burn in hell
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hmm, even though it's short, I like it.

To me, it doesn't really matter how long it is. And it is your first lemon. Anyway, as long as you like how it turned out, it's fine! _
ChillzMaster chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
...from one smut writer to another, that sucked. Seriously. Dude, drag out the breast feeling, drag out the humping, drag out the kissing. Good opening though, very strong opening. Just dont make it like lightning. Btw, Im going to need some help with a future project, and i think that you might be the right guy. pm me if you accept.
Nnnnnnooooo chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
it wouldve been good if it were long...I dont want to flame bcuz i know how it feels like...sorry
sorry-to-break-it-to-ya chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
worst story ever...you need writing lessons...badly
finn the zombie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Way too short, too fast. Draw it out a bit, make it enjoyable for the reader too.
Nyanonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this is not very good. it's just mindless fucking. but the worst part is you don't even go into the act. you don't linger on the parts that should make it special. you just get it over with.
The Authoress of Heartbreak chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
good job. could've been longer, but it was okay. i guess. sorry!