Reviews for The Rescue
AthdaraSeleya chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I totally love this story, and I'm so entirely happy to have found one more of the very rare stories about Thor (or the Asgard in general). It's so beautifully written, so sweet how they all took so gentle care of Thor.
albeva chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
that's a really nice story. Very in character and believable. I enjoyed it a lot. Well done :)
samfan9 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Sam saving Thor's butt! What's new? haha I can't understand how I could have missed this story earlier. But that's remedied now. This little adventure is fun reading. Thanks for writing!
The Shinster chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Another good short story :) I've just read all 5 of the stories you have published and I like them all. Sam Carter is by far my favorite character, and you write her well. My favorite was Blue Suit, but they are all very good. I hope you think of more adventures for Sam and SG-1.
missmeyet chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Interesting story - although I'm left with more questions than I had at the beginning!

It's interesting reading your take on Cam ... I'm not quite up to season 9 yet, and so have only seen the odd ep or two with him in it ... I'd have to say though, I sure hope he improves as a character, b/c if your portrayal is accurate, I'm going to severely dislike this seemingly rash and out to prove himself guy! Hm - I guess we'll just have to wait and see, eh? Speaking of waiting, are we going to get a sequel that explains some of the mysteries you've presented? Please? *bats eyelashes in cute manner* Pretty please? *smiles sweetly* LOL

~ames
MandySg1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
LOL, those darn Asgard and their secrets. Good fic and good Sam whump. Will Cam ever learn I wonder?

Thanks for writing this enjoyable story.
skydiver chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
it turned out really nice. a fun little story that you should share around.

I think people will really enjoy it
PatriciaS chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Nice story thanks for sharing.