Reviews for The Rescue
albeva chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
that's a really nice story. Very in character and believable. I enjoyed it a lot. Well done :)
samfan9 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Sam saving Thor's butt! What's new? haha I can't understand how I could have missed this story earlier. But that's remedied now. This little adventure is fun reading. Thanks for writing!
The Shinster chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Another good short story :) I've just read all 5 of the stories you have published and I like them all. Sam Carter is by far my favorite character, and you write her well. My favorite was Blue Suit, but they are all very good. I hope you think of more adventures for Sam and SG-1.
missmeyet chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Interesting story - although I'm left with more questions than I had at the beginning!

It's interesting reading your take on Cam ... I'm not quite up to season 9 yet, and so have only seen the odd ep or two with him in it ... I'd have to say though, I sure hope he improves as a character, b/c if your portrayal is accurate, I'm going to severely dislike this seemingly rash and out to prove himself guy! Hm - I guess we'll just have to wait and see, eh? Speaking of waiting, are we going to get a sequel that explains some of the mysteries you've presented? Please? *bats eyelashes in cute manner* Pretty please? *smiles sweetly* LOL

~ames
MandySg1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
LOL, those darn Asgard and their secrets. Good fic and good Sam whump. Will Cam ever learn I wonder?

Thanks for writing this enjoyable story.
skydiver chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
it turned out really nice. a fun little story that you should share around.

I think people will really enjoy it
PatriciaS chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Nice story thanks for sharing.