Reviews for The Favor
Bek chapter 8 . 5/11
Loved it. Wow, I so wished you had finished it. Thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
Oh my gosh you have got to finish this beautiful wonderful amazing story its so awesome! I love this story plz plz plz finish this awesome story thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
Write more it's just getting good
Olivia chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Please continue this, I love it!
wazup8523257 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
When are you going to update this story? I really enjoyed it.
Lisa chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Love this take on smallville. Where is the rest of the story?
XOjonniXO chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow, that's interesting, stunning and never expected in a million years kind of thing. I just read one chapter, will continue reading, but I first wanted to do this comment.

Clark saying "What just happened?" reminds me of season 4 or 5 episode where Lois worms her way into farm house by making Clark ask her to stay at farmhouse. It was always my favorite scene.
tua33915 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Although you haven't updated in a long time I'm hoping you decide to revisit and complete this story. Absolutely loving it. Totally how CLois would really get engaged, married and have a kid. Convential is so not them. Please consider abandoning abandonement and finish the CLois-y goodness you started.
Thana1995 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
PLS update I want to see how this stories goes!
megsann chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
I found this story on forums/71. and chapter 9 is on there :):):).

But please update it on here to as I can get the story alerts.
bloodymary2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Come back and finish! please?
Sobakasu2 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
This is funny! Keep wrting, please!
Astra-Kate chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
keep updating seriously, i'm in love. they're so cute together. i love the traditional clark and lois but you just made me giggle repeatidly when i started reading this. great job!
Addicted2Clois chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Hey this story is amazing i Love it.. but, isnt it done, is it?
oohtee135 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
THIS ABSOLUTELY BLOWS! You have me smiling, practically from the beginning, anticipating the wedding and most importantly the wedding night, then NOTHING! It's cruel to torture readers this way! Wonderful story and it deserves an ending!