Reviews for The Favor
Olivia chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Please continue this, I love it!
wazup8523257 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
When are you going to update this story? I really enjoyed it.
Lisa chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Love this take on smallville. Where is the rest of the story?
XOjonniXO chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow, that's interesting, stunning and never expected in a million years kind of thing. I just read one chapter, will continue reading, but I first wanted to do this comment.

Clark saying "What just happened?" reminds me of season 4 or 5 episode where Lois worms her way into farm house by making Clark ask her to stay at farmhouse. It was always my favorite scene.
tua33915 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Although you haven't updated in a long time I'm hoping you decide to revisit and complete this story. Absolutely loving it. Totally how CLois would really get engaged, married and have a kid. Convential is so not them. Please consider abandoning abandonement and finish the CLois-y goodness you started.
Thana1995 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
PLS update I want to see how this stories goes!
megsann chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
I found this story on forums/71. and chapter 9 is on there :):):).

But please update it on here to as I can get the story alerts.
bloodymary2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Come back and finish! please?
Sobakasu2 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
This is funny! Keep wrting, please!
Astra-Kate chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
keep updating seriously, i'm in love. they're so cute together. i love the traditional clark and lois but you just made me giggle repeatidly when i started reading this. great job!
Addicted2Clois chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Hey this story is amazing i Love it.. but, isnt it done, is it?
oohtee135 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
THIS ABSOLUTELY BLOWS! You have me smiling, practically from the beginning, anticipating the wedding and most importantly the wedding night, then NOTHING! It's cruel to torture readers this way! Wonderful story and it deserves an ending!
katie farmer chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
are you going to write more? have you givin up writing the rest? hope that you write more soon, i like this fic. it has potential.
manuxinhace chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Ok, so i just read everything at once and althought it was kid of everything going by in a blur kind of fic...i'm absolutely loveing it!

You cut the chapters down always with the perfect cliff and your writing is pretty neat.

i cna't wait for the next chapter and especially the wedding night, which judging by the sixe othe chapters will only happen 2 chapters from now, so around end chapter 9 and beginning of chapter 10 and next morning should be around chapter 11.

i'm very excited about this!

Especially due to your prom of M rating ahead!

[don't know about you but i like to think of Clark as a very ORAL guy so Lois should enjoy her night very much, also Lois is very domineering therefore, after the first round where she will be ore comfortable around him, she should definately get on top]

please don't let huge cliffs for their night like one moment they're kissing and clothes are coming of with a lot of heavy kissing and the next moment scene cuts and they are in a happy bubble of afterglow [i just hate non-descriptive authors,especially during the smut] and you have done an amazing job of describing everything so i wouldn't hope anything less from their wedding night.

Also, iloved your Jor-el, he's very kind and loving and not a little bit bitter! So thumbs up for him!

Clark and Lois are perfect!

he's not letting him sweep her of her feet by becoming some babbling fool or still gives him smart comebacks and the same works for him!

Could the next 3 chapters please come out soon?

I'm loving this but i DO get bored with a long wait!

THANK YOU o much for this story, you're doing an amazing job, so keep it up!

;D