Reviews for Darkness is My Ally
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 35 . 6/1
Please finish it
Riptide2021 chapter 1 . 3/30
Why ask the question at the end if you already gave the answer in the passage by saying " their 8-year old son"?
Ichinisango chapter 11 . 3/12
Instead of the effect of Infernal Gainer uses the spell card H - Heat Heart (Infernal Gainer 16005002100 and Wild Cyclone 1900) All this gives 4000 Damage
PipeDream chapter 7 . 1/9
Yeah...I just can't picture him in full armour
At all
It just doesn't compute
I'm mentally editing it that he wears a hoodie or something so that his face isn't always visible
Because I cannot picture a highschooler in full armour and people being ok with it
Other than that I love this! I just hope it doesn't go all the way dystopian on us
This is...deeply concerning for the future...
Oh boy...this looks interesting
ThePhantomMaster chapter 35 . 11/7/2016
You have a great story here but you messed up evil hero infernal gainers effect. During your main phase 1 you can remove him from play and a selected fiend type monster can attack twice. You can not attack with him and then use his effect.
JemDragons chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
First off, "Guys who wear mysterious armor and do their hardest to conceal their identity are the perfect boyfriend. They protect you when you're in trouble." This is so tongue in cheek it hurts and I love it.

Second: Jaden is going to die a bloody and gruesome death. Not by Alexis - but by me.
JemDragons chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
"Barbara, if we had kept that card it would have killed more kids."

I...you... It feels like they've not quite grasped the weight of the situation here.

"Other people's children are being murdered by a possessed piece of painted card! We need to get rid of it!"

"But that'd make OUR child a bit lonely. I can't justify putting him through such temporary mental discomfort."

I'll admit that's an exaggeration but COME ON, guys, get your priorities straight!

Also, I find the thought of Jaden walking around Average Human City A in his Supreme King outfit more amusing than I think I'm meant to. Seriously, though, if he looked silly and cliché in a place where spikes and capes were NORMAL just imagine how silly he would look going around a normal town like that!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
I love this fan fix so much thank you for writing it
Helper chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Why can't he just have both of them? Ancient kings often had many female lovers to 1) satisfy there 'needs' 2) increase the odds of having a male heir and 3) well I got nothing for this.
Kat chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Seto kiba would never be that nice, much less go to a kids house Lol.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Duel is spelled with a e
Leo Wickman chapter 30 . 11/23/2015
I really thought and hoped it would be Jaden and Yubel.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Do you realize how unfair unjust sentence is? If your opponent draws a card, you win the dual. Your opponent cannot summon any monster with a level/rank higher than 1. Your opponent cannot must sacrifice a monster to play a spell/trap, and sacrifice a spell/trap to play a monster. Actually, that would be kind of fun if it started after turn five or something