Reviews for Darkness is My Ally
JemDragons chapter 4 . 10/12
First off, "Guys who wear mysterious armor and do their hardest to conceal their identity are the perfect boyfriend. They protect you when you're in trouble." This is so tongue in cheek it hurts and I love it.

Second: Jaden is going to die a bloody and gruesome death. Not by Alexis - but by me.
JemDragons chapter 3 . 10/12
"Barbara, if we had kept that card it would have killed more kids." It feels like they've not quite grasped the weight of the situation here.

"Other people's children are being murdered by a possessed piece of painted card! We need to get rid of it!"

"But that'd make OUR child a bit lonely. I can't justify putting him through such temporary mental discomfort."

I'll admit that's an exaggeration but COME ON, guys, get your priorities straight!

Also, I find the thought of Jaden walking around Average Human City A in his Supreme King outfit more amusing than I think I'm meant to. Seriously, though, if he looked silly and cliché in a place where spikes and capes were NORMAL just imagine how silly he would look going around a normal town like that!
I love this fan fix so much thank you for writing it
Helper chapter 19 . 2/21
Why can't he just have both of them? Ancient kings often had many female lovers to 1) satisfy there 'needs' 2) increase the odds of having a male heir and 3) well I got nothing for this.
Kat chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Seto kiba would never be that nice, much less go to a kids house Lol.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Duel is spelled with a e
Leo Wickman chapter 30 . 11/23/2015
I really thought and hoped it would be Jaden and Yubel.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Do you realize how unfair unjust sentence is? If your opponent draws a card, you win the dual. Your opponent cannot summon any monster with a level/rank higher than 1. Your opponent cannot must sacrifice a monster to play a spell/trap, and sacrifice a spell/trap to play a monster. Actually, that would be kind of fun if it started after turn five or something
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
why tf is he such an arrogant douchebag I'm still trying to follow this story so basically he is the supreme king in the world that we know but at the same time he's in control?
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
Okay, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there more than 2 monsters in Jaden's graveyard?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Your no fun
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Wait how does he have hi and Z cards
Duel vs Dual chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Duel, not Dual
Dual is for 'two' like 'Pot of Duality'
Duel is for a formal battle between two or more parties. Typically a 1v1 fight using blades with strict rules of engagement.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 35 . 4/8/2015
Awesome story here!
Nathan chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Make sure you make the sequel more funny okey man peace out.