Reviews for Enthralled
Loved it
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Type your review here...
Tropp chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Really good and funny but your bitchy disclaimer and "copyright notice" is very annoying (and contains legal errors).
So f-ck yo
evil chibi urd chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
okay. That. Was. AWESOME.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*laughs uncontrollably*

*holds up sign: that was so hilarious that i just cant stop laughing! great job!*
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hahahaha that was sweet and funny! XD
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I don't think I could add anything here that hasn't already been said... Makes me wish there had been webisodes during Buffys original run, this would made a great one.
buffyangelspike chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Not that I'm complaining or anything but wasn't a Xander a vampire too in that alternate wish world?
Schural chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
BRILLIANT! I just discovered your stories and you are definitely added to my favorite authors! LOVE THEM ALL!
My.Heart.Is.Diamond.Hard chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wonderfull, All of he charecter's acted exectly like they would in the T.V show. Very in charecter, I couldn't help but smile an some parts, especially with Anya with her blunt remarks and Spike with his Bored\Confident\Cocky attitude!

Great story!
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I just laughed until I cried. Seriously. This is probably one of the best Spuffy one-shots I've ever read. Everyone was so in character, especially their dialogues and reactions, and it really seems like it could have fit in the episode. This was fantastic.

-Flight at Midnight
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Intriguing concept- you should expand on it, show us the repercussions!
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
OHHH! Love! I was... enthralled. Very well performed characterization of all of them. /Nic.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I know you wrote this ages ago but I absolutely adored it! Adding it to my favorites list!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I'm a huge Spuffy fan, but for somereason my favorite part of this was the Willow parts. You really should include her in your fics more. That's just my opinion.

I love all these little oneshots of yours, they're very clever.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »