Reviews for Enthralled
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wow, that was VERY sexy..and GOD, sexy...
Burnz chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Good fic. Great fun!
Marishna chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
I've read a bunch of your stuff from your site and I really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! Have you written any new stuff of late?
Red Cinnamon chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Dude- I ALWAYS wanted Spike to be able to do a thrall. But you just did that concept justice. Thank you..thank you! _
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Anne Hedonia chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Jeez, I love this story. (Just re-read it for like the millionth time.) I'm in major author-thrall for everything you write, Nauti. :-P

*Always* keep it up (wink wink nudge nudge...)

Cea chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Ah ha ha ha ha haa hahahahaahahahahahaahah! I LOVED IT! THat was SO GOOD! Mwa ha ha!
SpikeS Childe chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
That was amazing! You should add more to it! That was just...Wow! Please turn that into a series or something! I'll love you forever!
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I think I just changed my mind about hypnosis. Maybe it does have its uses...
Severan chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
This fic clenched it! you are now my favorite f/f writer! I never laughed out loud at a fan fic before...but yours did it! Mutual thrall! I loved that!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite Buffy/Spike fics.

It works so well in every way, the story is brilliant, the characters are perfectly in character. It's just WOW!
MarsGirl1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Love, love, love it!

"The thrall was mutual."

Ha, LOL!

As always your characterizations are right on. Anya was especially great in this one.

"A mutual thrall..." LMAO!
Amniarix chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I love laughing out loud as I'm reading and this one kept me in stitches. I may start an Anya Appreciation Society soon. What a talent you have Nautibitz.
Anastasia1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2002

That was great. I don't know how you did it but you can write so it really rings true.

You also have me laughing out loud at 5.30 am (well my housemates already think I'm mad so what the hell!)
JabezDawes chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »