Reviews for Enthralled
Anastasia1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Wow.

That was great. I don't know how you did it but you can write so it really rings true.

You also have me laughing out loud at 5.30 am (well my housemates already think I'm mad so what the hell!)
JabezDawes chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Bwit chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
"Ew! That's my couch you were on, mister! My bed!"

ha..loved it! you should go pro or something, that sounds odd but umm..yea! lol _
Jeanny chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Great as all your stories. This one is very special to me, because the idea is so brilliant. Oh go on write more! Youre the best!
AquilaLorelei chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Loved it!:):):D:D

I have certain various short FanFic pieces (from various fandoms) I just for some reason can't get enough of and that I just *have* to keep reading again and again!

This immediately became one of them!:):)

Just to let you know you've done a good job at what you do, love!:)

Kudos, and keep up the *FANTASTIC* work!:):)
HackeySackVibe chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
lol! You can make anything funny!
Magnus6 chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
write more its a great story you have to write more
Estepheia chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
What a delicious little story. Made my day, in a good way, cause it made me laugh out loud. I am a sucker for friendshippy scooby banter scenes without real malice or angst, and this one worked exceedingly well. Veeery nice!
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Lol.! Whoooooo! I don't suppose you'll write anymore of this? B/c that was...hahaha.
Sea'Wana chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I love that one. That teach Buffy won't it.
sarahvampgrl chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
i was enthralled by that story as weel, utterly captivated! i'd kill for a sequel. that was such a good vamp scene. so many people try to incorporate aspects of vampires not explicitly dealt with in buffy and fail miserably, but you did a beautiful job. this is the second of your stories i read today and your writing is consistently funny and sexy. hoozah and kudos!
silverwolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
heh heh heh. like it, made me smile.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4