Reviews for Invisible
rkfollower chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You like to write sad ryelsi stories. Usually, i would hate you for this. But this are too beautiful to hate. Great job!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww that was so beautifully written. So sad yet so honest and true. One part that particularly grabbed me was the end "Anything to make you see how perfect I am for you, and how bad your new boyfriend is for you. How I’d never harm you like he does. You don’t think we see the bruises, but we do. We don’t believe all your excuses either. If I were invisible, I’d save you from him. But in a way, I guess I got my wish. Because I keep saying “if I were invisible”, but to you, the person that matters to me the most, I already am.

Love Ryan."

1) I wish Ryan or ANYONE would help Kelsi with the abusive boyfriend. I dunno but it doesn't seem like someone is truly a friend if they know about it and yet do nothing. She should be saved from that tormentor. 2)It's so heartwrenching that he thinks that he is "invisible."

I know this is supposed to be a one-shot, but I can easily see this becoming more than that if you ever decided to flesh it out and make it a whole story. There are so many issues at hand that could be dealt with, such as: The whole idea that he wishes to be invisible, Kelsi's abusive situation and also the fact that not only does Ryan WISH to be invisible but already feels that way, atleast in reguards to Kelsi. I can see that feeling of invisiblity crashing down on him (depression, self-loathe/self-hurt, even thoughts of suicide or the attempt of actual suicide). Not saying that I want him to suffer, just saying that atleast to in my eyes a belief that one is invisible could turn that way.

Ok...so I have made this a long-winded review. Here's it in a nutshell, This was great, if this is all of the story, great and if you ever plan to write more about this one, then great!
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Awh, that last paragraph was heart wrenching, but the Ryelsi-ness was cute. -) And I DO actually enjoy the song, teehee!
ylc chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OMG! That was a great one-shot and the ending is so sad! It fits perfectly but it's really so sad!

Very nice job!