Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (kinda)
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Very interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very interesting and entertaining.
Sweet-single chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
i had to read this soo many times to let this sink in, itts, ...perfect!at first i was like,'huh?''huh?' again and again. 0o0o0oo00o0oo0o0o00o absolutely enchanting!
slater faith chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
this is a great story!
please update soon!
LAoR chapter 6 . 4/6/2002
Cool! I love it! Awesome! I can't wait to figure out what happens next! I can't wait! I love it! Great job! Pls let me know when the next part is up! I LOVE IT! Post more soon!

Cheers! Au revoir!

p.s. Guess what I just got for a present? It was this bear, it was really brightly coloured (red, lime green, yellow, orange, and pink) I love it! I named it Azhrin (pronounced Az-sh-ryn) I dunno, the name just came off the top of my head, I like it...hey nobody take the name and use it in a story! I swear I will curse you! hehehe! Don't push or temp me! Azhrin is mine! I think I will copy right it! (c) Azhrin belongs to Lily Potter (a.k.a. Alexis)
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
*shakes my head at the whole relations thing* eeek... that gets confusing... poor harry.. i guess the rumours in his 2nd year were not as off as he thought.
ItIsJustMe chapter 6 . 3/12/2002
Oooh, I'm waiting. (Sorry I'm impatient.)

Ladedadedadedadeda ladeda ladeda ladedadedadeda ladeda ladeda ladedadeda ladeda ladeda (The Music Man) Well, please continue.
Emily chapter 6 . 1/12/2002
continue
Hyper Princess too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 1/5/2002
OMG! This is GREAT! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!I can't wait!
Hyper Princess too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 1/5/2002
OMG! This is GREAT! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!I can't wait!
PrincesaSarcastica chapter 6 . 1/1/2002
man and i thought one of my sisters boyfriends had a messed up family. dang. dont get me wrong i love the story. i do. anyway keep me posted.
nen chapter 6 . 12/24/2001
this is really good! keep going!
Renee chapter 6 . 12/21/2001
It's so good, but don't leave me hanging! Keep writing, it's really good
Madame X chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
pleaso go on
Genesis chapter 6 . 12/18/2001
This is great keep writing and post more soon.