Reviews for Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
guest chapter 6 . 11/28
i love the way u spell mai
Janet Dendre chapter 13 . 11/5
I just have to ask if you're ever going to finish this story or if you've abandoned it. If you have abandoned it then could you mark it as abandoned so that we readers don't keep hoping for no reason?

Please know that I'm not being snide or trying to be rude, I just really want to know if I should hold out any hope for this story or if I should just assume that it has reached its own inconclusive conclusion.
alliekiwi chapter 13 . 10/24
A really interesting story! I love the idea of Harry preferring to be a cat, and the characterisation of him with cat thoughts and behaviour is well done.
misherukuro chapter 12 . 9/24
Very interesting read thanks for the fic. ~,~
DitzyFanGirl chapter 13 . 9/3
I think I'll be happy with whatever you choose to write, and those that are unhappy can go stick a fiery trident up their ass. This has been wonderful to read and it's very well written!
Awwww poor harry
Henri chapter 13 . 5/26
I commend your evasion tactics on the Hermionie matter. If you decide on an abortion, you lose readers with a contriversial topic. If you don't and kill Hermionie or make her a sqiup, you lose readers who don't like that. And if everything ends fine (baby lives, magic returns in a month or so) the story loses weight and has an unrealistic happy ending. Great job on the redemtion of Dudley. Awesome writing just wish there was more. As always.
Miranda Jones1 chapter 13 . 4/12
Please please update! This is fantastic and I can't wait to see how harry and Dudley work together! I'm sure Severus is going apoplectic with worry and anger and poor poor Hermione! Also, I really really want to see the scene in the Snape family when they realize that Severus isn't actually insane and that the cat is the one and only Harry Potter. That would be fantastic.

Lots of love and hope you catch the writing bug again. Cheers.
GothDyke chapter 13 . 3/1
Here is another reader who wants to tell you how much she has enjoyed reading this story. :-)

When I started reading, I was very curious if you would only tell the humorous adventures of Harrycat and stay more or less superficial, or if you would also dress the more earnest and deeper issues: that Harry's escapism is all good and well for a certain amount of time, giving him the opportunity to just *be* without having to fulfill the expectations of others, but that he also has to confront his problems at some time or pay a very steep price.

And I have to say that I wasn't disappointed: As the people Harry loves grow older and continue to develop and change, he has to change as well (as much as he wants to stay a Peter Pan) - or be left behind. And he rises to the challenge.

In the hope that there will be an update in the future I have put this story on Alert. ;-)
Tenebris Domina chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
I can see it has been quite some time since your last update.. I just want to let you know I'll keep waiting for you to continue the story! Seriously I love this fic so bloody much it ain't fund! :D
Corala chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Hope there will more to this to see how Harry get on
Aidis chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Oh wow, I just found this fiction as I was (embarrassingly) searching for the keyword "cat" in the Harry Potter category, and woowwwweeee did I enjoy reading this! I mean absolutely amazing! I read the wheel thing through and couldn't stop until I finished. Really, you're a special talent. It made me so so sad to come across an authors note for the last chapter. Then of course I scrolled up to check when this was last updated only to find out its been more than a year! Oh well I guess... I'll follow anyways and hope that one day we'll see the glorious return of Everybody Wants To Be A Cat!
p.s. I was gonna put this next bit in the review, but then decided it would be too forward, but now I feel like I want to say it anyways but don't want to go back and edit this in on my phone. Why quit? I got the feeling from your authors notes, and even more so just from the way you write, that you really enjoyed writing this! And you're really good too! I mean, I could be off base here, but, it's a damned shame to stop doing something you like, especially when you're SO DAMN GOOD at it. But that's none of my business anyways.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Please update and continue this!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 8/25/2014