Reviews for Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
Miranda Jones1 chapter 13 . 4/12
Please please update! This is fantastic and I can't wait to see how harry and Dudley work together! I'm sure Severus is going apoplectic with worry and anger and poor poor Hermione! Also, I really really want to see the scene in the Snape family when they realize that Severus isn't actually insane and that the cat is the one and only Harry Potter. That would be fantastic.

Lots of love and hope you catch the writing bug again. Cheers.
GothDyke chapter 13 . 3/1
Here is another reader who wants to tell you how much she has enjoyed reading this story. :-)

When I started reading, I was very curious if you would only tell the humorous adventures of Harrycat and stay more or less superficial, or if you would also dress the more earnest and deeper issues: that Harry's escapism is all good and well for a certain amount of time, giving him the opportunity to just *be* without having to fulfill the expectations of others, but that he also has to confront his problems at some time or pay a very steep price.

And I have to say that I wasn't disappointed: As the people Harry loves grow older and continue to develop and change, he has to change as well (as much as he wants to stay a Peter Pan) - or be left behind. And he rises to the challenge.

In the hope that there will be an update in the future I have put this story on Alert. ;-)
Tenebris Domina chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
I can see it has been quite some time since your last update.. I just want to let you know I'll keep waiting for you to continue the story! Seriously I love this fic so bloody much it ain't fund! :D
Corala chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Hope there will more to this to see how Harry get on
Aidis chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Oh wow, I just found this fiction as I was (embarrassingly) searching for the keyword "cat" in the Harry Potter category, and woowwwweeee did I enjoy reading this! I mean absolutely amazing! I read the wheel thing through and couldn't stop until I finished. Really, you're a special talent. It made me so so sad to come across an authors note for the last chapter. Then of course I scrolled up to check when this was last updated only to find out its been more than a year! Oh well I guess... I'll follow anyways and hope that one day we'll see the glorious return of Everybody Wants To Be A Cat!
-Aidis
p.s. I was gonna put this next bit in the review, but then decided it would be too forward, but now I feel like I want to say it anyways but don't want to go back and edit this in on my phone. Why quit? I got the feeling from your authors notes, and even more so just from the way you write, that you really enjoyed writing this! And you're really good too! I mean, I could be off base here, but, it's a damned shame to stop doing something you like, especially when you're SO DAMN GOOD at it. But that's none of my business anyways.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Please update and continue this!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
0.0
TearyPhoenix chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Hello i've read ur fanfiction and it's just awesome i really love it (i love the way dudley grow up ! and how cute harry is with snape)
Even if it's been year since you wrote it i hope one day u will take over it someday !
I send you all my love and some kiss on your chiks and i hope you are healthy today
(I really enjoyed it, you don't know how much it mades me smile and god know i needed it)
fatcat101 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
just get back to this story A.S.A.P!
ginnytx chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Please update! This is a wonderful story. I have read all the chapters and I want to know what happens to Harry now that he is with Dudley.
Sakura Taichou chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Curse the moment when a story is developing a delicious twist and the next chapter is an author's note a year and a half old! Curse that moment to the deepest parts of hell!

Good story, great story, I'm absolutely besotted. And I greatly look forward to how Dudley and Harry get on, as well as how Severus and the others handle Harry's absence. Here's hoping to see more soon-ish. lol
cato1850 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Les, excellent story. I NEVER read incomplete stories because there is always the chance that they aren't ever completed and I've fallen in love with the characters and story line and have to go through life unfulfilled. You promised you would complete Harrycat so I will take your word for it. Please come back to it soon. My life is now in your hands and is on hold.

You are very talented and I will now go and look for more of your stories. Thanks so much for the fun so far.
pikachucat chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
awesome more please
Ren O'neil chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
I would love some more of this story. it is good. I think that severus will go after harry and try to find him because he is worried. if the baby needs extra magic, harry can provide.