Reviews for Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
ngb.buckethead chapter 3 . 5/23
My cat named Luna absolutely hates anything to do with her belly, but she's also super skittish. Love the story so far!
SolBird chapter 13 . 4/28
Im still waiting for the story to be continued, so good. Never lose hope till you say one way or another.
Mewsali chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Omg i used to have a cat named Squeaky! Though we really should have gave that name to Josie. Would be a lot more fitting for her. XD
Mewsali chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Omg the title's awesome! A reference to The Aristocats? XD
Agent ERA chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
I really love this and I do hope you update it soon!
NabikiB chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
I just wish I could find a good CATS fic set in Hogwarts. Could drive SO many people spastic.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
This is quite interesting and I do hope you continue it. :)
guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
i love the way u spell mai
Janet Dendre chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
I just have to ask if you're ever going to finish this story or if you've abandoned it. If you have abandoned it then could you mark it as abandoned so that we readers don't keep hoping for no reason?

Please know that I'm not being snide or trying to be rude, I just really want to know if I should hold out any hope for this story or if I should just assume that it has reached its own inconclusive conclusion.
alliekiwi chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
A really interesting story! I love the idea of Harry preferring to be a cat, and the characterisation of him with cat thoughts and behaviour is well done.
misherukuro chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Very interesting read thanks for the fic. ~,~
DitzyFanGirl chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
I think I'll be happy with whatever you choose to write, and those that are unhappy can go stick a fiery trident up their ass. This has been wonderful to read and it's very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Awwww poor harry
Henri chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
I commend your evasion tactics on the Hermionie matter. If you decide on an abortion, you lose readers with a contriversial topic. If you don't and kill Hermionie or make her a sqiup, you lose readers who don't like that. And if everything ends fine (baby lives, magic returns in a month or so) the story loses weight and has an unrealistic happy ending. Great job on the redemtion of Dudley. Awesome writing just wish there was more. As always.
Miranda Jones1 chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Please please update! This is fantastic and I can't wait to see how harry and Dudley work together! I'm sure Severus is going apoplectic with worry and anger and poor poor Hermione! Also, I really really want to see the scene in the Snape family when they realize that Severus isn't actually insane and that the cat is the one and only Harry Potter. That would be fantastic.

Lots of love and hope you catch the writing bug again. Cheers.