Reviews for Journey Through Night
idk chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
wooow. A sassy Matsuri. xD
idk chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading from Matsuri's point of view. It was refreshing. Your long chapters also satisfy me as I hate to load a new one after every two to four thousand words. So yeah, overall, so far, I can only say, this is a job well done.
idk chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
You really have a huge vocabulary.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Great story! love the character and story development! Sequel? ;)
Neleothesze chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I'm glad I found this story. I think it was really well paced. The tension kept me hooked but low enough to not fry my nerves after a stressful day. Kept me reading from start to finish without stopping. :D I'm off to see if you have other works.
SwiftKick chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
The women in this story...just...so...brilliant! Seriously, everything was wonderful; plot, characterisation, the writing quality, character voices... But the best part was how well you wrote (and developed, and utilised) all of the women. (I don't know why it's so rare even in fanfiction, let alone the source material)

Just...so...happy...
An absolute blast reading this story, it was hard to step away from!
Thank you for all of the hard work and for sharing!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Read and reviewed long ago - I'm rereading now. But between my first few reads and now I've started a degree in speech pathology. Fun factoid - marbles in the mouth don't actually fix stuttering. It's not a physical problem with the mouth and it is definitely not an anxiety problem. It's a neurological thing. A therapy that they might actually have in Naruto verse and would work to a degree is speaking SUPER slowly using a metronome and just speeding up over time. Our best therapy, however, is a definitely modern day thing - it's called a SpeechEasy and it basically adds a delay between the time the speaker says the words and the time they hear them.
(I couldn't tell you this on the chapter where you reference Hinata's stuttering because I'd already reviewed it...)
Luna chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
A wonderful adventure that hints beautifully at events later in the series without becoming AU. I quite liked this story and other than a few mistakes here and there of words missing from your sentences, this was well written.

I would revise this chapter again more than any other. In most I saw but one or two sentences with words missing or mixed up but it happens more often in this last chapter.
I would copy and paste, but my computer is not allowing it.
Visperidia chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Really well written story, however, there is a huge tendency for run-on sentences. Try adding in short sentences every so often. Shorter sentences are more powerful, they make a bigger impact.
01Trycia-chan01 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Whaaaaaat!? TELL me that's not the end! I mean on the one hand it's cool to end it here, everyone gets to fill in the blank afterwards but on the other! ... I NEED A CONCLUSION! A SOLID ONE. T_T Okay I'm done whining haha i wanted to tell you that you wrote one of the best GAASAKU fics I've read to date! Awesome! Epic work. LOVED Kiba's narration. I loved Hinata's role and how detailed and descriptive you were about just about everything. Wonderful. I really like how Shiho's narration gave her more of a personality than the anime itself did. You gave reasons for everything. Everything was thorough and all in all well-written aside from a few grammatical/typographical errors here and there. I will say that yes, this has been a very wordy story to read. I have no idea how you so happen to be opposite of most writers, where you seem to be struggling to use LESS words but it's pretty cool. Reading this fic definitely helped me become a more descriptive writer; that's for sure. I salute your eloquence. :) Great fic, again. Thanks for giving me a good read!
rainbowpixie2112 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
This is wonderful! I love the complexity and realistic interaction between the characters. Your vocabulary and way of phrasing sentences is great too.
saku642734 chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
very awesome story! I loved it a lot :D
Aotrs Commander chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
It is about typical for this year that about the time several older stories like this one started updating again, my notifications were being flagged as spam, meaning I missed the first round...

So, the conclusion! Superlatively done, especially Gaara coming in and absolutely *ruining* the bad guy's crap at the last minute (because it's freaking *Gaara!*) An excellent and enjoyable story, from start to conclusion!

And I certainly wouldn't say no to a sequel, were the muse ever to strike you.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story: it certainly is very much appreciated!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Good to see you're back, and have completed your fic. I enjoyed how you tied things currently happening in the manga into the end of this story. There were quite a few grammar mistakes/typos in this chapter, I think you might want to do one more edit to it. Anyway this was a blast to read, I hope to see you around again.

-GG
aisarikka chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
OMG. It's done! And fits into cannon. I love your allusions of what heppens next in Shippuuden! Gahh. I need more fics like this. Time-skip adventures. This was awesome!