Reviews for Journey Through Night
Uncertain Shifter chapter 3 . 11/12
I am almost 100% sure that the disease has something to do with chakra,as in it eithier travels by chakra or feeds of chakra,etc.
Myzticbean chapter 12 . 9/23
THIS WAS AMAZING! How have I never found this before? I think this should have a million favorites, it was so good. And I love that the guys didn't have all the good parts. Temari, Sakura...just excellent. Your characterization was superb. I read it all in one sitting, that's how engrossed I was. Great job.
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 12 . 6/26
This story had a surprisingly pleasant ending.

QuicksilverWitch chapter 12 . 6/15
This was an excellent, well developed story, one of which I hope to see you expand into other stories some day (hopefully!) On a side note: you might want to revise for a few minor grammatical errors, just a few were vs. where vs. we're confusion, same with it's vs. its. Keep up the great work!
idk chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
wooow. A sassy Matsuri. xD
idk chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading from Matsuri's point of view. It was refreshing. Your long chapters also satisfy me as I hate to load a new one after every two to four thousand words. So yeah, overall, so far, I can only say, this is a job well done.
idk chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
You really have a huge vocabulary.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Great story! love the character and story development! Sequel? ;)
Neleothesze chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I'm glad I found this story. I think it was really well paced. The tension kept me hooked but low enough to not fry my nerves after a stressful day. Kept me reading from start to finish without stopping. :D I'm off to see if you have other works.
SwiftKick chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
The women in this! Seriously, everything was wonderful; plot, characterisation, the writing quality, character voices... But the best part was how well you wrote (and developed, and utilised) all of the women. (I don't know why it's so rare even in fanfiction, let alone the source material)
An absolute blast reading this story, it was hard to step away from!
Thank you for all of the hard work and for sharing!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Read and reviewed long ago - I'm rereading now. But between my first few reads and now I've started a degree in speech pathology. Fun factoid - marbles in the mouth don't actually fix stuttering. It's not a physical problem with the mouth and it is definitely not an anxiety problem. It's a neurological thing. A therapy that they might actually have in Naruto verse and would work to a degree is speaking SUPER slowly using a metronome and just speeding up over time. Our best therapy, however, is a definitely modern day thing - it's called a SpeechEasy and it basically adds a delay between the time the speaker says the words and the time they hear them.
(I couldn't tell you this on the chapter where you reference Hinata's stuttering because I'd already reviewed it...)
Luna chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
A wonderful adventure that hints beautifully at events later in the series without becoming AU. I quite liked this story and other than a few mistakes here and there of words missing from your sentences, this was well written.

I would revise this chapter again more than any other. In most I saw but one or two sentences with words missing or mixed up but it happens more often in this last chapter.
I would copy and paste, but my computer is not allowing it.
Visperidia chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Really well written story, however, there is a huge tendency for run-on sentences. Try adding in short sentences every so often. Shorter sentences are more powerful, they make a bigger impact.
01Trycia-chan01 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Whaaaaaat!? TELL me that's not the end! I mean on the one hand it's cool to end it here, everyone gets to fill in the blank afterwards but on the other! ... I NEED A CONCLUSION! A SOLID ONE. T_T Okay I'm done whining haha i wanted to tell you that you wrote one of the best GAASAKU fics I've read to date! Awesome! Epic work. LOVED Kiba's narration. I loved Hinata's role and how detailed and descriptive you were about just about everything. Wonderful. I really like how Shiho's narration gave her more of a personality than the anime itself did. You gave reasons for everything. Everything was thorough and all in all well-written aside from a few grammatical/typographical errors here and there. I will say that yes, this has been a very wordy story to read. I have no idea how you so happen to be opposite of most writers, where you seem to be struggling to use LESS words but it's pretty cool. Reading this fic definitely helped me become a more descriptive writer; that's for sure. I salute your eloquence. :) Great fic, again. Thanks for giving me a good read!
rainbowpixie2112 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
This is wonderful! I love the complexity and realistic interaction between the characters. Your vocabulary and way of phrasing sentences is great too.