Reviews for King of Demons
Tiger-Rosie chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
That was really good! You are really talented! :) I only wish that it was longer ;)
Leohanomana chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Never mind. I found it. I enjoyed your story, by the way. The plot is great and although you could have taken the story farther, I still thought it was good. Keep up the good work.
Leohanomana chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I had a quick question. Where did you get the name Mutsu? Was it from the text or did you just make it up?
mariaafernandaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
aww I see that you havent updated in such a long time but I still enjoyed your story and hope you update :) best of luck
Fell4 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Cute! Thanks for giving MS an ending for me!

Fell4
ShreddingRibbons chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
this was positively awesome possum. short but sweet, and i lurved it.
The Mystics chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! -
devils address chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
that was an ok ending
devils address chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
cant she just sit and shut up i love ura just as much as her but god if she dies ill go crazy.
Johonna Marie chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
i liked it, differennt and cool.
Blue Moon King chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i've been reading it over and over. i sould make my own fan fic of this one. .*
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Kawaii! _ Poor Hakuyo, though... If he weren't so freaky, I'd be really sorry for him.

I'm glad you have done this. There aren't enough Mugen Spiral fanfictions out there! I would do one (probably the one that has been playing in my head XD), but I have others I have to work on... T.T But nice story! I'm glad you did it! Do another, pwease?
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
what a nice story )
The Phoenix strikes again chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Yeah i kinda agree with the other reviews. It was a great outline. Add in something more than just that. It has a lot of pontential.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
great story. Aww...how kawaii! Sad ending though. Poor Hakuyo.