Reviews for Ghosts
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/26
I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
I just loved this story!
jojobevco chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Good Story
Funky In Fishnet chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Really interesting take on NCIS. I like how you've interwoven the characters and made it an AU. I'd really like to read a sequel, the pairings are great :)
catgrl chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Good story im glad everyone made out ok... Hope you do write a

sequel so we all cant find out how everyone is doing...
lunarmoth131 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
This is the absolute BEST NCIS story I have ever read! At first I was confused because I didn't know why Abby wasn't in the lab, but all became clear as I read. I really like how you handled the situation between Gibbs and Abby. Great job!

~lunarmoth131
PearlLane chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
This is beautiful! I love the idea of Abby having been there with Gibbs and Ducky but left and fate has brought her back with none other than Ziva. It was such a nice way you put the story together with your AU and the events that happened on the show. I espeically like the Ziva/McGee aspect since they are right behind Gibbs/Abby in my favorite ships. I am really excited you will have a sequel to this because I am dying to know more of the Gibbs/Abby past and where it may lead. Also to see how Ziva may or may not tie in with the rest of the team. Great job!
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I really don't think Abby's convinced PLUS more GAbbyness please. We need a huge fix. Also why did she totally run away. Sighs. I can't wait for your sequal. GREAT JOB. write more soon. Hugs.
STLFAN chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I absolutely love your writing. You were so creative on this one with Abby and Gibbs. I loved it. Please write the sequal with the Abby/Gibbs happy ending. I've read every one of your NCIS fics and look forward to more. Thank you very much for sharing them. : )
ssbailey chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Great start! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Beckymarie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Good start please update soon i cant wait to see what happens next
MissRedSox chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
More, More, More. Please update soon. Very good so far. Different, but not too different. Keep up good work
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow switching it all up I like it. Hmm can't wait to read more. This seems like a gREAT start. I'm buckled along for the ride. GAbby all the way.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
GREAT STORY SO FAR - looking forward to updates.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Okay, I'm interested...When you bringing me more?