Reviews for Borderlands
NotAPieceOfPie chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
It's such a shame this hasn't been updated in such a while. I love the style of writing, and character interaction (albeit, it's rather awkward and seems just a little off character sometimes).

In fact, this type of story seems to be more fitting to occur after the Accomplice Ending in Golden rather than just the bad ending in the original.
Mordred LeFay chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I'm liking this quite a bit, especially your writing style.
Sieglinde Eremiah chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
great story plz update soon
KKing453 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
is this how igor help kanji, making him watch the conference of the agents?
KKing453 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
i think they are getting closer! it's really funny that kanji don't want to live with naoto because they will become brothers Hhahahaa!
KKing453 chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
did naoto use the gun in persona 3 to summon her persona? i forgot what it's called... i'm getting addicted to this story
KKing453 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Kanji is in velvet room! the story is getting more interesting
KKing453 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
They can't summon their persona even though the fog is everywhere and there are shadow? question about chapter did kanji kill his mother? good chapter!
KKing453 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i like the start of this story!
ExtraSaber chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
This keeps getting more and more interesting.

Please, do continue. Faved.
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Glad to see you're still working on this story! I can't help be intrigued and see where all this is going. The switch from Kanji and Naoto to Rise and Inaba, and how the people left there were coping was a really nice touch.

Specifically for Chapter 6, I couldn't help but laugh a little when Rise messed with Hisano and Yukiko's head while describing her dream. I laughed a lot at "what she said came out like ‘Puh… hffo... nga...’ "

Can't wait for more ! \o/
heylalaa chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
interesting story. interesting concept. :D

i really love this fic, and i hope that someday, you'll continues this masterpiece.

thanks for the read. :)
MFAS chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
This fic has potential, and is getting quite intense with the third chapter's ending. The Ccharacterisation is pretty good, and I hope you include what happens to Chie, Yukiko and Rise later. Hope you update soon, and keep up the good work!
Hleinir chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
This is so intriguing. I notice you haven't updated it for awhile, but I hope this doesn't mean you've stopped working on it-I'd really love to see this story finished. I love the interaction between Kanji and Naoto. I'm having a hard time putting into words everything I want to comment on (I'm seriously sleep-deprived at the moment), but really, please update this. This is really great.
Mysteris chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
This is really good work. I like how you've captured the growing sense of desperation in the world with the Shadow invasion, and how Naoto is losing faith in herself. Will you be following up with Yukiko, Rise, and Chie back in Inaba or will their fates be left undetermined? Either way, keep up the good work! :)