Reviews for Voyager: A New Hope
AyatLush2046 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow! Good start, but my bit of advise would be to add more description in the future otherwise your readers won't be able to immerse themselves in the story.
JannaKalderash chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
This definitely needs a sequel.
Grant Kelsey chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I still think this story has a lot of errors in terms of technology. I mean the technology in Star Wars is far more advanced than any of the Star Trek technologies.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Awsome story ani lives very cool
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Nice story, surprising that you made Federation technology more advance then the stuff inside the Star Wars universe. You may not know this, but the technology from this galaxy is at least 30,000 years old, that is more than the Federation's about 200 years.

Still a good story.
ljbrown1 chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Quick and clean story

Thank you...
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
And in the end everybody lived happily ever after.

-Luke got his father.

-Anakin finally got hid rank of Jedi master...

The rebels reconquered the Empire and create the new republic...(hope they are ready for the Yuuzhan Vong)

-Obi One and Yoda are happy that the jedi continue to exist

-The Federation are happy with their new technology i.e. faster space travel and new/better weapons..."beat that Romulans!"

The only ones who are not happy are...wait..he doesn't care because he's dead...(the Emperor)

Yep...everybody is happy.

PS...The borg are still around but I guess the federation will be ready for them when the time comes

Overall...a job well done!
stark40763 chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
It's a shame the rift closed, but perhaps they'll meet again someday...
stark40763 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
So Alderaan survives? that's great! Guess Voyager has had a big impact already..
jegs2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Interesting lead-in.

On Star Wars weapons, they use "laser cannons" and "turbolasers" - not to be confused with what we know as "lasers" which emit steady streams of light, vice salvos of plasma bolts, and are nearly considerably more powerful (the turbolasers on an Acclamator assault ship in Episode II registered 200 gigatons per shot) per AOTC ICS. That said, rounding up weapons in to actual SW level powers would probably throw a serious wrench in your story at this point, so drive on.
kentrek1 chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
This si great. Wish you would do a sequel, like about the new starfleet and the rebels after the war ended. Keep up the good work.

This one is going as a favorites
EmeraldReporter chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Awesome! Write another one!
jayhawkman82 chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
awesome story i loved how you mix star wars and star uld you make a sequel?
trekie12cataz chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
what is this first they make contact with the movie 1. then they are in the original trilogy. it's pretty much just a series of one shots. with no real story at all.
Aonomous chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
I Liked this story, although I think you should give credit to the direct quotes you used. Also, I think it would have been nice for Seven and Luke to have gotten together. Thank you for a great story. Please excuse any spelling errors.