Reviews for Invasion of the Sister Sues
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I, like, totally, like, loved, like, this, like, story. Like, it, like, made, like, me, like, laugh, like, really, like, hard. Like, it's, like, almost, like, impossible, like, to, like, understand, like, Beast, like, Girl, like, without, like, your, like, translations. Like, I, like, don't, like, really, like, know, like, why, like, I'm, like, torturing, like, you, like, with, like, trying, like, to, like, translate, like, this, like, but, like, personally, like, I, like, find, like, it, like, rather, like, amusing, like, to, like, try, like, and, like, imagine, like, your, like, reaction.
TrueArtist chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
*Puts head in hands* i will never see 'like' the same ever again, ugh
RingleaderFirecracker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
My brain hurts and I am currently unsure if "like" is a real word anymore... My brain... It hurts...
Tailsmoforever7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOVE.

It's like everyone is trying to give the Titans relatives that are better and thus steal the show. I like the power of logic Robin has. Go Robin!
ElvenLove chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
:D Robina was my fave one ;D
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
O_o ... I believe we'll be needing all of our logic ammo supplies...
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Fwahahaha parodies are grand. A sure Sueness sign you got is being a Titan (especially Robin)'s long-lost sister/friend. And where the powers are completely unoriginal. And the names.

I especially liked the "The logic! It buuuurns!" part because logic is Mary-Sue kryptonite. Have you ever noticed that NONE of a Mary-Sue's multiple powers are ever explained? Seriously, all superheroes have explanations. There's three main categories: mutation (Beast Boy), genetics (Starfire, Raven), and training/tech (Robin, Cyborg). Then there's the smaller category of blessings from the gods or whatever else can bless you (Cassie Sandsmark comes to mind).

Yeah, I kinda turned this into a rant, sorry. Goooood story!

Lilah
lovinlife123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was so odd... I LOVE IT
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
It's easy to read Beast Boy's sister's dialogue.. Just skip every second word!
EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That made ...like no senes ...and I mean no senes at all...but ok cool!
moyercat11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LOL, this was funny! I laughed at all the 'likes' BB's sister said. Although..I thought I was going crazy when I read all the likes. It was a tongue twister! Lol..and at the end when they saw titan's east sisters, that was funny too.

-mc11
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
You know what? I love you now. I have recently developed a taste for Mary Sue crack fics, and this is definitely one of them! XD Total greatness. Do more, PWEASE? D D D

[: )]

- Sil
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
YAHAHAHA!

Loved it.
crysteelia chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really likes your story! Down with the sues! I'm sorry for not reviewing after I faved this but I have a reason. My internet went down and I couldn't get the review boxy to come up! My computer is so cruel T_T I love the evil penguins bit. I wish I could give you some helpful advice but the is one of my weak points and your story is just that good. Heehee, destroyed by logic, I'm taking that to the grave. Can't tell you if there are any spelling or grammer mistakes since that part of my brain went missing along with my sanity...I'm shutting up now. This review is LONG O.O...for me anyway. This is what happens when you make me think while writing -.- bye, and keep in writing, I'm going to go see your other stories,
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
like what like the like hell like lol like :D