Reviews for Sparkle
burningshroud chapter 4 . 8/19
I want moooorrrreeeeeeee. I really want to know about the party. Please.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 8/12
Not everyone likes to make reviews. Putting a story on alert or as favourite is something more do. Less work. Also, sometimes there is just nothing to be said.

Each person, who is putting you or your story on alert or favos it is showing you there admirition for your stories and work in that way. Yes, they are not reviews. But aren't they something to be appreciated non-the-less? It is a show of admiration and like on the readers part.

Also, what does that have to do with homosexuality? Really, don't use it as insult. That's one of the reason, why so many people have prejudices about gay people. After all isn't something used as an insult supposed to be bad?

What's bad about being gay? Nothing. And I am sure you know it as your main pairing in this story is of an homosexual nature.

I like your Harry by the way. Very thoughtful he is.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/12
Why didn't he cast a protego at Boromir?
marjorieayamekuran chapter 4 . 7/15
Wow! O.O What a great story! I cant wait for the sequel to appear! I love the story! .
Ignore my previous comment, I got this story mixed up with another one.
Are you ever going to update this? I really hope you do :)
shadowfurie chapter 4 . 5/31
lovely story.
paskinmath chapter 4 . 4/23
I very much like your writing, and your story idea. I prefer to write reviews, as I know how encouraging it can be. I was thoroughly offended, however, at the pouting comment that though many liked your work enough to come back to it, the absence of many reviews was gay. You are writing a homosexual pairing, yet you use such a bigoted insult? Not cool.
pippy15 chapter 3 . 3/20
Actually the beasts the wraiths ride are called fellbeasts. Nazģul is another name for the ringewraiths.
Talizora chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Whoop! Loved it :) Nice work
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This story was amazing, and I can't wait to read the epilogue!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
3 _ 3 Love itttt!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Agreed! Legolas has cool hair! When I heard every one like Aragon I was like WHHATT BUT ALL The elfs are wayyyy Hotter! Legolas being the top 3 I love your stories!
Fallow51 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
sea-kingdom chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
this is so perfect
i love it so much
i've read it before, but that was before the epilogue
i adore the epilogue
thranduil ignoring the baby's crying
so adorable
i was just cooing throughout the entire thing