Reviews for Sparkle
shadowfurie chapter 4 . 5/31
lovely story.
paskinmath chapter 4 . 4/23
I very much like your writing, and your story idea. I prefer to write reviews, as I know how encouraging it can be. I was thoroughly offended, however, at the pouting comment that though many liked your work enough to come back to it, the absence of many reviews was gay. You are writing a homosexual pairing, yet you use such a bigoted insult? Not cool.
pippy15 chapter 3 . 3/20
Actually the beasts the wraiths ride are called fellbeasts. Nazģul is another name for the ringewraiths.
Talizora chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Whoop! Loved it :) Nice work
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This story was amazing, and I can't wait to read the epilogue!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
3 _ 3 Love itttt!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Agreed! Legolas has cool hair! When I heard every one like Aragon I was like WHHATT BUT ALL The elfs are wayyyy Hotter! Legolas being the top 3 I love your stories!
Fallow51 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Kudos
sea-kingdom chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
aaaaaaawwwweeeeeeeee
wow
this is so perfect
i love it so much
i've read it before, but that was before the epilogue
i adore the epilogue
thranduil ignoring the baby's crying
so adorable
i was just cooing throughout the entire thing
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Cool story, slight mistake with Elrond referring to Galadriel as his mother, Arwen, Elladan and Elrohir's grandparents are Celeborn an Galadriel, but through there mother, Celebrian.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Sqweeeee! Sooo cute! LOVE IT! Dawww! And Harry gets his happy ending with a big family (blood, magical and extended). _
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Love it! Absolutely love it! Legolas and Harry are just so cute together! And their tiny little baby! Awws, just too cute!
iluvfairytale chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Love it
Of Stories Told chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Hello! Just a quick question! I really enjoyed this story and wondered if you ever posted the sequel, and what it's name might be? thank you so much for this wonderful tale, it was a fantastic read! :)
FFD-FlightFromDeath chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
This story was good. Well written and pulled together. Well done.