Reviews for While You Were Dreaming
G. Stead chapter 6 . 10/27/2003
It's great I can't wait to read more.
Nate chapter 6 . 1/21/2003
I just read the first six parts of the story and i really like it please try to update asap
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2002
The story is really cool i would like more if your still writting. iam a hugh jeff fan.

liz
Misery Monkie chapter 6 . 8/18/2002
please continue this story. i wanan know what happens
I Hear Voices In My Head chapter 6 . 4/26/2002
i love you so hurry up
Ropo chapter 6 . 4/25/2002
OMG...What has happened to Matt? NOOOOOOO COME BACK MATT, JEFF WOKE UP!

This story rocks, cant think of wot to say so I am goin to go and eagerly await the nxt chapter...and eat my ice-cream! :D

P.s More Trish
I Hear Voices In My Head chapter 5 . 3/17/2002
HURRY UP DAMMIT! THIS STORY GETS BETTER AND BETTER!
Ropo chapter 5 . 3/10/2002
Mwahaha, Nurse Wendy, I LIKE IT!

I hope Jeff remembers something soon, its quite scary...altho Jeff doesn't know much really does he? Anyway...why did he remember 'Lita'? I would like to forget her! Sorry ignore me, anyway FINALLY UPDATED, HALLELUJAH!

Update it soon, and sort out your kerplooie laptop!
I Hear Voices In My Head chapter 4 . 2/24/2002
HURRY YOUR BUTT UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T I WILL HURT YOU IN A WAY THAT WILL MAKE JEFFY SEEM LUCKY. YOU HEAR ME? NOW HURRY! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I KNOW SOMEDAY YOU'LL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE, I KNOW YOU'LL BE A STAR IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S SKY BUT WHY, WHY, WHY CAN'T IT BE OH CAN'T IT BE MIIIIIIIIINE? CAUSE WE BELONG...WE BELONG TOGETHER...
Clemsonfan4ever chapter 4 . 12/27/2001
*sniff* *blows nose* PLEASE CONTINUE! Jeff can't die, that would be a crime! AHHHH! Please finish this soon! I'll beg, I'll plead, I'll do the hokey pokey, just PLEASE finish it!
Anyanka chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
Oh my god, you have to keep writing this story! I almost cried half way through it! It's so good, keep up the great work! :)
Ropo chapter 4 . 12/17/2001
“Matt people need beds… and Jeff wouldn’t wanna be kept this way.” OMG! How cold is she? I mean Jeff can't die...other people will have to wait, we don't want Jeff to die...DONT KILL JEFF! Write more soon!
wev123 chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
Oh wow... JEFF! Please tell me that there'll be more? I was never really into the Hardys until recently, especially with Jeff. I just find the recent conflict with him and Matt and Lita so interesting, thus, I got into fics that have to do with Jeff. And I wanna know what'll happen to Jeff now. Please write more! This was such a sad, sweet chapter, keep it up!
ariesgirl415 chapter 3 . 12/14/2001
AHHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED!
Dj chapter 3 . 12/12/2001
well dun good story, write more plz!