Reviews for Teenagers and Turmoil
ForeverFictional chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Happy summer! Finals are over! Great chapter!
100 Silver Wings chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
coming along good. i like it how every story you read with gwen's brother in it he's different. i've never read one with him in a band though:)

I want to find out what happens with eva and ezekiel
Contemperina chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
This is a really great story! I usually don't like high school fics, but the way you've set this one up is exceptionally clever. I like how some characters knew each other and others didn't.

The only thing I might suggest is splitting the paragraphs by leaving an extra line between them... that would make it easier to read for me, at least. But whatever works.

Good job with the fic!

100 Silver Wings chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
i dont car wht you say i am definitly reviwing the next 10 chapters and the 10 after that and the 10 after that
ForeverFictional chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Aw, poor Trent. Definately poor you too, I hope you get better soon! And if it makes you feel any better I wouldn't be able to write this well even if I was in 110% perfect health, so good job.
Paka-Simon-Trevor-Forever chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
d'aw, I'll review you anyway. The pudding fork thing was funny, and I love the way you're putting Ezekiel! He doesn't get a whole lot of airtime, so you can basically do whatever you want to them. Bridgette's reaction to the 'checking out' comment made me lol.

Get better soon!
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
cool chapter. i wonder what will happen between cody and trent when cody finds out that trent is cruching on gwen. up date soon please!
alienphantom chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
I can scarecly imagine what insanity will occur at Geoff's party. But, I trust there will be much DRAMA! XD
100 Silver Wings chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
update soon

im getting addicted to this
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This story sounds interesting, I'll keep reading.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i love it already

great potential

this starting out as a very intersting read
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
love the story so far, curious to see heathers plan. in the next authors note can you say where you found the spoilers. and do you have to live in canada to be able to see them. up date soon please!
Blond with a brain chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
AWESOME! *high fives lunawriter* Thats coolio!But oppisite teams! Oh dear! this might strain their relationship!
GingerBeard chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Yeys... an update! Any who, in all honesty, Courtney is my LEAST favorite character-but that is not the point of my review. I did enjoy this chapter, and I'm glad you put Eva, Katie and Sadie in it. ] I haven't seen TDA yet, but I love spoilers...YEYS! ...Random...oo I'll stop babbling now... Good luck, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
ForeverFictional chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
They just keep getting better! I love long chapters! Izzy's Granda is cool, I hope there is a little more of her too!