Reviews for Torture Times Three
Lolololololololol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Hahahaha! I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I. LOVED. THAT. bhahahahahahahahahaha! Best ending E.V.E.R!
StarFan98 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I loved it! Can you write a sequel?
water kangaroo chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
This story went from hilarious and crazy to what I now consider my dream ending of Star Wars. Sure, it might be a tad unrealistic, but so is hyper space P
Princess613 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Happy endings are always welcome.
Gooblet chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
"Ok, maybe the ending was a tad unrealistic, but intense anger can cause heart attacks so… And I think I like this ending better than the end of Chapter 1. Hopefully you like it better this way, too."

Yes,Yes I do.
frodogenic chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Actually, I think it was better without the second chapter. This one had a funny conclusion, but you sort of wrapped it up in this huge amount of unnecessary extra stuff. It lacked the whimsical tone of the first chapter. I think the way to resolve this is to combine the best of both chapters-instead of the long and kind of circuitous story involving Anakin making the puzzles, just cut straight from Palpatine giving Luke the puzzle to Luke solving it, and then end it with the massive (and totally unexpected) coronary. Maybe give Vader some explanatory lines at the end about why a coronary would have happened, and then I think that should be it. I think the more serious tone of the second chapter just detracts from the ridiculously funny idea at its core.

And don't get me wrong-it has the potential for enormous hilarity. That's why I wrote you this really long and kinda stiff review, because I think you've got it in you to make this even better than it is. In fact I'd be delighted to beta it for you if you so desire, and maybe show you in more detail what I'm aiming at in this encyclopedia of a review. :) It's a great and funny concept, it really is, and you should know that I totally loved the 1st chapter.
12349 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Well, I think that Vader would probably be good at those kinds of puzzles... Funny anyway! :D
FireHawk43 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
If anything will make Luke go to the dark side, it's those puzzles.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009