Reviews for Grieve
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
And he gust realizing that now
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
' And Ziva...''

'' Yes?''

'' Do not push him to talk '' Gibbs warned her giving her a meaningful stare

Ziva could swear that she saw some fatherly protective warning in his determined eyes. Of course he is.

But its good he also has Ziva there to talk too.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Sorry about your aunt Yosem. May she rest in your fanfic is really good.

Love Shania
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really love this story. Please let there be a funeral.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I would like to have a story about the funeral and tony getting all the support he needs from his team, particularly Gibbs
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I have found this older story from you. It was very emotional and sad, but in a very good written way. You have very well described how Tony feels and it was so beautiful that he will have a family again in his team and that he could even open up. I think you have set a wonderful memory for your aunt. I could feel your own tears in this story. I am very sad for you that you have lost your beloved aunt.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Just checked your profile and re-read this story. Very sad and understandably so, considering that you wrote it for "therapeutic reasons". Good to see that Tony does have friends who help him get through his loss and I hope for you that you had such good friends, too. If ever you get around to going through your old stories again and do some revisions don't forget this one, it'S worth it. And maybe do a flashback/one-year-after follow-up...
Joy01 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
we've never seen Tony like that but somehow it's good to see that he's like the others: when you loose someone, it's always hard. A lot of emotions and a beautiful relation between Gibbs and Tony. Great, nothing else. Thanks
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
so sweet and i am sorry about your aunt. It hurts to lose family. Good story. Nicely done
IshTara chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
It's a lovely story and you portrayed Tony's emotions very well. I do think you need a beta-reader. There are really a lot of mistakes in your story and they make it harder and less pleasant to read.

Keep up the good work, though!

NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Nice story. Liked the summation of the characters at the end, that's how I see them at times.
Stroma chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very good fic sequel father son fics.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I, for one, would love a sequel!
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
oh a sequel would be great. with Gibbs going with Tony, then all his new family there to help him.
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Sorry about your bad week but I really enjoyed your story.

Good job.