Reviews for 1977
Arinia chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoyed this. On the surface it appears so simple, yet the deeper meaning behind it makes it worth the read. Of course, it always helps when the characters are bang on. I particularly enjoyed Rorschach.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What I liked about this fic, besides the really good Daniel and Rorschach characterization, was that it included a number of really good lines that made reading it a pleasure. The comment about toothpaste, for instance: 'The world might be going to hell in a handbasket, but at least people would be plaque-free.' And: 'Was Roschach being passive-aggressive? Why yes. Yes he was.' Those little jabs helped give the story a bit more balance than if it had just been Rorschach and Daniel having a conversation.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
very well written. you captured Rorschach's character quite nicely. loved that last line
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You captured Rorschach's character really well.

Adi
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Even the best of friends, no matter how strong, can fall apart at the seams.

A sad truth no one likes to ponder.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
You did a great job of showing the conflicting differences between Daniel and Rorschach's viewpoints of crime, and how in the end that ruins their partnership.
miseria chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Excellent.
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Man, this is wonderful! o_o Loved it. Daniel's voice is so perfect. I'm so sorry for those two.

Amazing job!
Supaslim chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This was a good read. :) I'm glad that the few authors tackling the Watchmen (what a challenge!) are good ones.
Electric Muse chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh wow That a really nice little "View into the lives of" I'm so happy that there are really good writers doing Watchmen fiction. It really deserves the best, and you are fantastic

I really hope you do more little tid-bits like this.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Great story!
the rebel angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I liked it! [i love dan and rorschach]
StarscreamRox's chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very nice! Loved how you ended it, so fitting! I do hope you write more of these, you're really good at this! You portrayed both characters perfectly! Well done!
MahoneSona chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You stayed true to Rorschach's character while still writing a creative scene...nice work!
Lizella chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
yep this is really great, the world really does need a lot more watchmen fanfiction.