Reviews for Wizard of Kitsune
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 49 . 7/11
Epic.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 46 . 7/11
is there an artist's rendition of that armor?
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 36 . 7/11
i come from a military family, and the words that that ANBU captain used were exactly what was said to my father by his Captain during a Sneak-n-Peak mission alongside the Green Berets (i KNOW i didn't spell that right...). hes a sniper, and his two man team was assigned to assist the G-Boys. the GB captain had my father and his spotter retreat to the exfil point while the GB's held off the enemy (my dad didn't tell me who he was fighting for security purposes)
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 15 . 7/11
just what the hell did Neji do?
ShadowImageComics chapter 49 . 6/28
Good story for you did a good job with it. I liked your stories. Keep up the good work will you?
Jbthoughtful chapter 49 . 5/6
Cool story
In better left unsaid by Kenchi618 he's teamed with Ino and Shikamaru
Lord Farsight chapter 49 . 2/2
Well, that was fun.
Lord Farsight chapter 1 . 1/31
Dammit, I take a look at your past stories, out of curiosity I look at this and I find a badass intro. Damn you, you awesome writer!
AMERICA THATS WHY
THIS IS VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT AND ... THEIR TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISINGAURD TO ISINGAURD TO ISINGAURD GAURD GU GUARD
BlazeStryker chapter 28 . 1/3
I can hardly believe it took 28 chapters for the Lair to go boom-boom. And a Falcon Pau-unch? Couldn't you have used a Wave Motion Cannon? It would have done less damage.
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 1/3
Sauron and Morgoth were infamous for twisting races into hideous counters. So Sauron creating vampires is quite possible.

With those red clouds on their cloaks, it looks like the New Dawn (Akatsuki) is a red dawn. Anyone familiar with the battle of Helm's Deep knows what that implies.

Put it this way, I think Morgoth's Hand (Madara) being secret leader of Akatsuki tells everything one need know about their goals.
BlazeStryker chapter 15 . 1/3
I am certain you got bombarded with quotes or summations of the words in the tower, but just in case..

The first line, to do with "heaven", shows it refers to the mind and spiritual strength, needed for balanced chakra and so you can achieve. It recommends you go study if this is lacking.

The second line, about "earth", refers to physical power and endurance. This is also needed so you can cash the checks your mind writes, so to speak. It recommends those lacking it to into the fields and work hard until they are no longer weak in body.

The overall message is as you declared, one needs both to truly flourish.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 1/2
The Istari have long spoken of their service to the Valar in terms of fire. Gandalf, in facing down the Balrog, called out the beast in outright proclamation his flames were stronger than the dark fires it served.

AND, even in fanfiction, the one element pretty much everyone agrees Kyuubi gives an affinity to is fire. (though no few add several more to it..)
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »