Reviews for Wizard of Kitsune
In better left unsaid by Kenchi618 he's teamed with Ino and Shikamaru
Lord Farsight chapter 49 . 2/2
Well, that was fun.
Lord Farsight chapter 1 . 1/31
Dammit, I take a look at your past stories, out of curiosity I look at this and I find a badass intro. Damn you, you awesome writer!
AMERICA THATS WHY
THIS IS VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT AND ... THEIR TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISINGAURD TO ISINGAURD TO ISINGAURD GAURD GU GUARD
BlazeStryker chapter 28 . 1/3
I can hardly believe it took 28 chapters for the Lair to go boom-boom. And a Falcon Pau-unch? Couldn't you have used a Wave Motion Cannon? It would have done less damage.
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 1/3
Sauron and Morgoth were infamous for twisting races into hideous counters. So Sauron creating vampires is quite possible.

With those red clouds on their cloaks, it looks like the New Dawn (Akatsuki) is a red dawn. Anyone familiar with the battle of Helm's Deep knows what that implies.

Put it this way, I think Morgoth's Hand (Madara) being secret leader of Akatsuki tells everything one need know about their goals.
BlazeStryker chapter 15 . 1/3
I am certain you got bombarded with quotes or summations of the words in the tower, but just in case..

The first line, to do with "heaven", shows it refers to the mind and spiritual strength, needed for balanced chakra and so you can achieve. It recommends you go study if this is lacking.

The second line, about "earth", refers to physical power and endurance. This is also needed so you can cash the checks your mind writes, so to speak. It recommends those lacking it to into the fields and work hard until they are no longer weak in body.

The overall message is as you declared, one needs both to truly flourish.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 1/2
The Istari have long spoken of their service to the Valar in terms of fire. Gandalf, in facing down the Balrog, called out the beast in outright proclamation his flames were stronger than the dark fires it served.

AND, even in fanfiction, the one element pretty much everyone agrees Kyuubi gives an affinity to is fire. (though no few add several more to it..)
yangster1234 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
When Naruto said "I do not fear you!" You should have made him pull a Gandalf. (Slamming the butt of the staff on the ground in front of him)
Vincent.Blackfire chapter 49 . 11/22/2014
Your story is one of the best I have read in a long time, it is onee of those stories that you never want to end but at the same time happy that it did. I really enjoyed this and thank you for taking the time to write it.
Xeziel15 chapter 49 . 11/16/2014
Awesome Ending! The battle was cool and the Wizards vs Madara was awesome. I particularly like the part where they chant their magic attack on him. Though the final great battle seems a bit rushed unlike with Minas Tirith, it was still a great battle. Naruto's an old man? I thought he would live longer, same with all the other wizards, Elroth, tayuya, matsuri, and hinata. Anyways, I want to thank you for this wonderful story :)

Peace out! X)
Xeziel15 chapter 48 . 11/16/2014
Good chapter. Not much fight but the trap was well done. I like how the nazgul and wraiths appeared. I can just imagine now :) I want to watch LOTR again :) the hobbit 3 is coming soon next month too
Xeziel15 chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
Good chapter. Shino finding a girl that's the opposite of him, it's cute and funny. Naruto making battle plans all on his own, one big giant clap :)
Xeziel15 chapter 46 . 11/16/2014
Shogun Naruto...cool concept. And may I ask if the Fire Daimyo is the same one as the canon fire daimyo, 'cause I'm having a hard time imaging him with a straight and serious face ahahaha XD so Iwagakure is the only great village not part of the unified army...kinda sad. Tsunade crying like that to Jiraiya was kinda OOC, as well as Madara killing Zetsu, but I guess it's because it wasn't yet shown in the manga zetsu's importance when you wrote this...I guess.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »