Reviews for The Rematch
Legendary Herro Zae chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I like this story but you need yo update it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i dont like wating for the next chapters
Aristania chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
UPDATE!
Fire Kitten2 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
why hello there stranger ;)

well... i caught a few grammatical errors.. theyre no biggie tho (and lets face it we all make em).

i like the whole 'toddler' story. its totally adorable. i have to say u have a knack for humor. kawabara sleep walking was freakin hilarious! i appreciate that your staying close to home w/ the characters. none seem to be ooc. but what kind of plot r u wanting to set out w/ this story scenario?

so far so good. let me know when ur done w/ another chapter ;)
LillianandJane chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
*snickers* *snickers again* *bursts into flow-blown laughter* the image of Karasu and Kurama fighting as toddlers is just so cute! How will the remaining spirit detectives overcome the biggest obstacle they've ever face? Please update soon, I need to know!
NejiKoriKaze chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
that was really cool. I like the idea of ur stroy! please update soon!
BrokeMachine chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
finally you post up another chapter. doing good so far, still some things that need to be answered and hopeufully you could post another chapter up soon. Are they going to have a rematch now that they are tottler or wait till they are big again or will they become friends now that they would want to share toys? lol

And who would babysit them?

tun tun tun...
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
strange. as soon as the mist wears off, they're suppose to grow back. how peculiar.
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I would like to read more of this story... it is awfully cute! Now! Give me more damn it!

BTW... i think it's pretty original!

Make them fight!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
ne, didn't Kurama also become really strong after the fight? A-class strong?... well, actually that was after Yusuke died. So this is probally placed somewhere right before Sensui actacks, and Genkai testing them... then this must have been really recent after the DT, meaning that there was a chance of Kurama still not recover or is it after the three king saga...hm...hm, let's just forget 'when,' shall we?

Anyway, good work, I'm enjoying it...though the fight is a bit blurry. I can't really see it, and its hard to estimate how many bombs have hit Kurama, and how badly Kurama hit Karasu...hmm