Reviews for Against All Odds
Casey chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Dang this was great! I like how you showed their progressions as they aged together. Almost like meeting each other for the first time, 3 times over. Nicely done.
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww, this is adorable! You really made me smile! The video was amazing and pointed me here, I'm glad I read this. :) Thanks for a great read!

Loki
CallMeBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is really great. And it'd be nice if you continued it somehow... And just so you know, (and not that it matters anyway, but) I actually saw the video first. ( probably like a hundred times now, lol) and I actually got the link to your story from the video. :) great job.!
lobo chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i really like it its sweet abit funy and fits in with both KH and LK but how did kovu get to bambis world?

PS:please make a sequel where kovu and kiaras cub/cubs meet bambi or his kids PLEASE! please please 5stars
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was so wonderful and such a sweet crossover friendship! It was so...beautiful and lively and vivid. I love how you separated the three times they met and began each with a comparision: by accident, might have been a coincidence, and intentional. It really applies to the idea that since the two met, they remembered and wanted to see each other. Well, Bambi first then Kovu wanted to visit too. You got the personalities fit really well. I also like how you added some background thoughts from each character, like how Kovu's mother taught him Simba messed with the boundaries of nature by sparing Timon and Pumbaa, and like how Bambi's been learning how to be a prince but it's gotten boring and he likes to explore.

I also love how descriptive the story is written. You brought the story alive in my mind. And I also like how you wrote of their differences and sense of surprise and being impressed at how much the other has grown since they last met.

Incrediblely well-written! I love it and I could not stop reading it! Awesome job! You interpreted the crossover video really well!
Sinfath chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is really good I think you should write more of this friendship since your so good.
Assassin.Lin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AW! that's so cute! i really like it. and just so you know, i saw the video first. since it had a link to the story i decided to read it (curious) and i like it!
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
All I can say is that this story was beyond adorable. Awe just the cutest thing ever.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww, very sweet. I loved it. 3

I saw the video too, so I came interested in the fic as well. 3

Fox
musicluver12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is amasing! I saw the vidio and imediatly went to read this. Your style of writing is so captivating, it makes me feel like I'm standing next to them. I love how original this is. I've never seen a Lion King/Bambi crossover before, and you pulled it off beautifully. Great job!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow...I have to say, I've NEVER encountered a fic like this before. It...ROCKED! Yes, I tried for suspense. Heh. Kovu and Bambi are soo cute together! Awesome job! A For Originality.