Reviews for Frozen
LOve chapter 33 . 1/31
I love this story I do hope you update again soon.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2017
Uhhh anyone else disturbed that Julia is 17 physically and Severus is like 34?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2017
Awesome! Couldn't stop reading. I can't wait to see how the story will progress. Hope for an update soon! Thank you! :)
Pollyanne chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
I was surprised to see your story updated last month! I recently read the chapter and while the story is a bit foggy from years back when I was reading it, I still enjoy it!

Some things I do giggle at, like reading kissing scenes reminds me of being a pre-teen reading fanfiction in middle school. Which of course who wasn't all in for it as a pre-teen in middle school! lol

I will probably check back in a few months to see if there is an update, but please don't stop if you want to write. The thing about writing is we all keep getting better with time, heck compare the first chapter to the last of anything and you'll see development(unless it is professionally edited). I hope to see more!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/12/2017
I'm looking forward the next chapter...
Worldmaker chapter 32 . 2/10/2017
And now comes the cavalcade of clich├ęs, followed by the complete lack of understanding in how people recover from rape outside of schmaltzy bodice-ripper novels.

And yes, young lady, I know first hand how that process works.
Worldmaker chapter 31 . 2/10/2017
And this is Severus Snape encouraging her to be self-centered and selfish by allowing her to avoid dealing with her problems. Yay for mopey bullshitters!
Worldmaker chapter 22 . 2/10/2017
And this chapter perfectly demonstrates why your protagonist is a selfish bitch. If she'd open her mouth and talk to people, things wouldn't be so uselessly angsty. But you're going for the overblown melodrama, so you can't have her accept that isolating herself and being a stuck up bitch will actually hurt her in the long run.
Worldmaker chapter 18 . 2/10/2017
The problem with your story is that your primary character is an unlikeable self-centered asshole who is so wrapped up in her own pain that she refuses to get help, she refuses to even talk to anyone about what she's been through, and then finds other people's reactions to her selfishness to be offensive.

That's not a likeable character.
klariza-riza chapter 34 . 1/4/2017
pssttt... please updaaatteee
Daughter of Trickery chapter 34 . 12/18/2016
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon! I love this!
VenaHope chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
Oh, snap. Volde-baldy, found out! Well, sort of.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
I find Julia to be a big coward and a selfish person.I had liked her in the earlier chapters but what she is doing to Severus is so unfair. First,she returns after 17 years and then doesn' T have the decency to meet with the person ,she supposedly , what a coward.
Morselofcheese chapter 34 . 7/4/2016
Nononononono! Please update soon! I can not even begin to tell you how amazing your writing is. I would never have the self discipline to pull it off. I try though.

Anyway, does Julia find out about how she can go to her own world soon? Or does she go back at all? But she's dead in That world...?

Love the story, and I want more!
Blackveinedalpha chapter 34 . 7/2/2016
I know you haven't uploaded a chapter in like 2 years and I totally understand if real life caught up to you but if for any reason at all you feel the desire to continue the story I will fully support you. I actually really love this story and will most likely come back and read it again and again. Any way sorry if this bothers you, I hope you have a fantastic day :))
Lots of love,