Reviews for Had A Nightmare
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sounds fun to write.
Great story! Now I shall go read "Miles to go before I sleep!"
Ta Ta!
Audrey chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awwwww I loved it!
Qwerts chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
WHY NO FOLLOW-UP? That was WAY to sweet for you to just LEAVE it like that! It gave me so many feels!
rose.who.writes chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awwwww so cute3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very well written and SO brilliant. Perfect mix of fluff and feels. :D
AForeverLove chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think i died a little inside at that ending. Rose and the doctor feels! Aw. Beautiful writing.
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 10/26/2009 uber cute... :D *sigh*
Snapecake chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Really lovely, thank you so very much for making me smile!
FlyFly chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw that was sweet

Cute and stuff

October-Nights-27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
One word. Precious.
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw, well this was dead sweet. And that you SO much for the mention, and the review. It made my day.

This story was just adorable. Especially the end where he told her he loved her, and she wasn't even awake. I do love them, and I loved this! Brilliant job. Well done. And thank you again.

Merely Mir chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aww... that was positively precious. Good work. I'm a puddle of warm fuzzies. :-)
Tess27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
beautiful - thank you.

very realistic for the doctor and rose.

very special.
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 1/30/2009

That had to be THE BEST fanfic you have EVER written! i LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE IT! i can't even express how much i love it in a flippin' review! It was amazing, wonderful, creative, unique, fantastic, lovely, eccentric, extravagant, fanciful, imaginative, incredible, unbelievable, admirable, astonishing, awesome, divine, cool, divine, enjoyable, excellent, fabulous, magnificent, outstanding, marvelous, remarkable, terrific, sensational, tremendous, and MOST OF ALL...

phew, was that good enough? does that tell you how much i ADORE it, Sophie?

groovy. thats another one. :D