Reviews for Anamnesis
Really loved your story!
The King in White chapter 9 . 8/5

I wonder if there's a Link POv of this.
wisdom-of-me chapter 9 . 6/19
Oh my gods, I love stories where Zelda and Link have memories, or even glimpses, of their previous lives, and this story is just so amazing! It's beautifully written, I love the characters (possible even more than when I played the game) plus, it's filled with lots of tiny bits of Zelink (you don't even know how excited I was when the arrows appeared in those monsters, I was basically cheering aloud in my loungroom!). Thank you for this wonderful story! It was truely a pleasure to read! :D
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/14
I call bullshit on the fate of Link and Zelda from OoT. Link defeated something that even the goddesses were crushed like gnats by (Demise) and then defeated something the goddesses were too afraid to even enter the presence of (Ganon/Ganondorf). If he were to defy them, all they could and would do is petulently shut up and let him do what he wants. They'd be too afraid of him to even try to spite or punish him as, not only does he hold the key to their realm (Master Sword), but he also could and would kill or seal them if they pushed him (defeated enemies who crush the goddesses, therefore the goddesses are vastly weaker than him). They can't even command or take the Master Sword because Hylia made it, not them.

Next is Zelda. After watching what happened to her kingdom and growing strong and independent as Sheik, she likely would be quite disdainful of the goddesses and she restrained Ganondorf with her power. The guy the goddesses are terrified of. So, you can see why they wouldn't want to piss her off either.

Basically, the goddesses would have to give them their blessing to be married or the goddesses would get their asses painfully handed to them and they all know it.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/14
I wonder if by now Link has started remembering some of his past lives' exploits. I can see each reincarnation being traumatized yet pushing through it, so remembering things would make it even worse. Especially Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Those enemies were downright freaky. Part of that was probably the graphics of the time making many enemies in dark areas kinda hard to focus on and see in detail, resulting in a Jaws-like kind of fear. Like a medieval Dead Space. That, and I was only like, seven when I got it.
kerapal bubbles chapter 9 . 4/23
'twas absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed every single word! And of course, I am very glad that they got together in the end. It really was an enjoyable story, you did a fantastic job!
Zatara1324 chapter 9 . 2/1
Thanks for writing dude!
Allmax chapter 9 . 1/2
Awww sooooo cute! 3
Allmax chapter 1 . 1/2
Ooo suspense. Love it
Spidershadow5 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
My God, I love this story. It explored the religious side of the Legend of Zelda, something that you really don't see a lot. Sure, they fall in love fairly quickly, but there's a reason for it. Zelink is probably my favorite pairing ever, and this is a great story.
"Good, I thought that was just me." Link, you insensitive clod! That made me laugh. I really hope we'll see more from you.
Angelically Scarred chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Loved this! Great job.
Darcie11 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
I enjoyed this one immensely. Darn those goddesses, I'm glad they relented in the end. I was getting anxious for their answer.
Lovely Kiridia
Stormhelen chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
It is really fun to read a well-written story, thats why I really love this story.
It is interesting to see how Zelda remembers her past lives, and how her relationship with Link evolve during their journey, and the difficulties they face, and how they defeat and conquer them together. I really get annoyed with the goddesses who will not let them be together. P

As I said this story is very well written. Good work! You obviously are a good writer!
KaChan84 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
really loved it :)
Flugg chapter 9 . 5/9/2013

I just got into Zelda fiction and was unsatisfied with the current crop of stories presented. I dug deep for a jewel like this; I waded many works and left unfulfilled.

Then I found your creations. I read your previous work, which seems to culminate into this piece. The characterization were strong and the plot was focused. Zelda and Link balanced yet complimented each other; the theme of faith and destiny. Flirted with the the fluff, coming with an fantastic climax and finish. Elements introduced into the story came back, and the legend concludes in full circle - with Zelda and Link ending where they started.

Thank you so much for your writing ; Godspeed!