Reviews for Situations
Day chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Please write more. I love these last few chapters!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Next chapters please please please I can't wait
Mason and Alex chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I love this story xD
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
write more!
prgirl123 chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I really love where this is going ! Update soon ! :)
Jade926 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Update soon
DaughterOfLaughter chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
oh please update, and make the sean/megan last a bit longer i love that pairing!
Katherine Julia chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I'm so glad you posted another chapter! this is one of my favorite MMGTTMBs stories!
Earthly Wind chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Um, what. What?

Finn and Megan were supposed to be dating at around the beginning of the story, weren't day? And Megan caught him cheating on her. Then Evan (I hated him at first and loved Finn, now it's quite the opposite. Such a stubborn yet sweet guy, I love him now) comforted her.

And Finn implied he was going out with Kayla and broke up with her. Huh? He's with Megan right? And when he cheated on her that means he's with Kayla now? I don't get it. Did that mean he and Megan broke it off?

Either ways, I don't really care. Finn is really inconsiderate and annoying. First he treated Megan as if she was his world, and then Kayla comes and he forgets about Megan. And now that Kayla wasn't who he supposed to be, he comes back to Megan as if Megan is someone he can go back to anytime? No no no no dude. Megan is a person with FEELINGS. So you aren't with Kayla anymore you go back to Megan like a damn puppy? What the hell. Megan should totally turn him down. Make him realize that you will only realize what you've had once you've lost it.

Besides, Evan is more appealing right now. At the moment, he didn't do anything to hurt her (except for the times when he lashes out when he is hurt).

I prefer EvanxMegan. The story started with their story, and I want it to end with their story.

Besides, Evan is really sweet, you know?
Earthly Wind chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
God, that was hot. Evan is so sexy. More EvanxMegan scenes please? 3 Especially juicy ones :D:D:D:D

Anyway, I really want this story to end in EvanxMegan. At least Evan, despite being a jerk sometimes, doesn't cheat on anybody. Even if you're nice and loyal 99% of the time and cheats on your girlfriend 1%, you're still CHEATING, Finn.

To be honest, I think Finn is the worst. Megan did say he looked pretty into it. So much that he didn't notice her. What the hell?

So right now, I really love Evan. Even though he acts like an asshole, deep down he's really sweet, you know?
HiddingRightInFrontOfYou chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
to me this chapter was kind of confussing i didnt i understand a lot of what was going on im not sure if you meant to do that or not but i just thought i should tell you what i thought
isaidlalala chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
what i tried to said in my last review is that she shoul forgive finn but after he does something really really good or sweet, not right now!
isaidlalala chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
i love finn, i really do. but he is a jerk in this story! he start going out with kayla while still going out with megan and when he dont want kayla anymore he want to go out with megan again! who does he think he is?

and clint... im lost of words for that... that... *sight* i dont know, bipolar, jerk?

and evan was starting to be so sweet!

i still prefer meganXfinn!

update soon! your story is really good!

P.s.: how many chapters is this story going to have?
AJCCLMBCN chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Wow, I swear their family is fricken messed in the head and so is Megan for that matter if she's just gonna be jumping to one McGowan brother to the next. Lol, but seriously this is a pretty good story you've got going on (yy) Next thing yenno Sean's gonna be taking an intrest - which, wouldn't mind I think because I honestly prefer Finn & Sean for her .. :) Anywhoo, I hope that you update real soon :) Please, don't keep us all waiting 'cause this is a pretty well written story and I'm apparently turning into an eager beaver .. :P Kkk, well g'job, keep up the great work and I hope to hear back from you soon with an update to this story :D

- Abegail
Connie chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
cute i loooooove this! 33333

but seriously you have GOT to stop using the word deadpanned!