Reviews for Forest
jessa76 chapter 1 . 2/22
Continue please this was great and would love more please
memelovessomeemmett chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great would love to know how they got there and what happens next

Love bella and emmett wish you would do more
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really liked it
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
hot. i always like a good rough em/bella fic. :)
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i like it. was more realistic which is nice
anne chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved this one-shot ur really talented!
FemmeFatale914 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this one shot. I am new to reading fanfic and I have come across some stories that were...uninspiring to say the least. However, you did a great job of depicting this moment. I do agree with some of the other reviewers about finding out where the remorse comes from and what led up to this encounter. You could definitely turn this into a full story. However, it does stand very well on its own. Keep up the good work.
yearprincess chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
interesting. i'd like to know what led up to that though.
abaker9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Holy shit, very hot! You should continue this. It could be like the prologue or something! ;)
IhuntBEARS chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I know this story was put up ages ago but I wanted to let you know that actually it was a good story and you should have carried it on, like to explain how that happened and what happened afterwards, I loooooooveee emmett so I would definitely have read it ;))
vampire luverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i dont wanna be rude but why are bella and emmett together. AND are they cheating on rosalie and edeward
TeamEmmett chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
that was awesome and oh...so hott! you should definately do another on in emmetts pov.
dainty character chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
... Well I'm differently taking a liking to Emmett ships :)

Very good, loved the line - "When her mind flashed automatically to the source of the discomfort, she found herself making an inadvertent comparison to a baseball bat." I couldn't help but nod in understanding with that one :)

Gonna check out your other stories now.
tiana-swan-cullen chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
is she with edward still? is that why she feel emotional pain?
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009