Reviews for The Way She Talks
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I dont see wht the big deal is with bella. if she doesnt want to talk dont make her. the last sentence was funy. maybe the fact that hes bi polar and can get mad and rip your throat out at any given moment might make you deel just a tad bit uneasy.
Airlin chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Fantastic! Please update soon!
hopesallthings chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I really like your story so far. I can tell you've got a good plot set up, so I'm looking forward to how this goes. I especially like how you've gotten Jacob and Nessie involved in this story, since hardly anyone ever adds them and just focuses on the Cullens. Just one question, unless you're planning on answering it later, are Esme and Carlisle going to be anyone's parents? Just curious. Anyway, yeah, great, origional story. I'll be looking forward to hearing more.

~hopesallthings
MargaritaSalt46 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Just found your story. I really like it. Can we expect an update anytime soon? I'm anxious for Bella and Edward to talk more.
L'arche chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Wow, this is such an interesting idea! I can't wait to see where you'll take this! )
Nikki14xx chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Agh! That was really good! Update faster pleasee! :]]
HiddenRomantic chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
this is super interesting and deff not one ive seen done before...im excited to see where you take this. have a great day-A
15xXloveyouXx15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
It's really good so far. I like it alot. Update Please!
sugapiehoney chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
loving this story so far . .can't wait to read more :) x
Allie chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I LOVE, your story! It's brilliant, and I like your depiction of Edward, cuz his perfectness is bugging me and I just like how he isn't perfect here. Your story is so intriguing... So update soon!
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
so bella speaks british o when she does start to speak can she have a british accent like really thick lol i love that stuff but the story was really good
Jacksgirl1992 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one.:) Thanks

~Chelsea~
TwoCagedBirds chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
yay i already love this story but are all the normal couples going to get together? cause i was hoping they would
Kaylee chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I really like this fanfic! I like the set up of the characters and their problems - they fit with their original character traits - even as you add your own elements into the story. I loved when Rosalie was like "I punch people". I was cracking up, because that just seems like something she would say with such a nochalance attitude. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next update!
tickledpinkstamper chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
I'm really excited about this story line. It's different and belive me different is GREAT!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »