Reviews for The Way She Talks
harasnicole chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Finally got around to reading this chapter, and I loved it. I'm looking forward to more of the therapy or whatever ... and I'm anxious to read the next chapter. :)
ELizabeth chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Hey! Hanner it is lizzy from your emails. i really like this story. i wouldnt have thought of giving her an illness like that. It also puts a new twist on Twilight. I only have one teensy little barely negative thing to say, pleaase update or finish the effects of alchohol.

See ya!
JenRar chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter! Love that Em is a sex addict. *laughs*
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Seems like an interesting start! Can't wait to read more. :)
HimeoftheWest chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Awesome chapter! This story is really good. Im already hooked even though its only been the second chapter! The way this story is going it should win an award! Anyways hope you have a great day and many more great ideas!

And please write more and update as soon as you can.
redredreglasses chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Wow, I've loved reading this story so far!

Your characterisation and writing style is soo good! ]

Keep updating - looking forward to what happens next! :D
Sarkule chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Brilliant chapter :D

i like it :D
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Wow interesting chapter, I wasn't expecting a plotline like this. I am eager to read more.
ZumbaKlaineLVR chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
lol. I just don't like reviewing all the's nothing against the story. I actually really like this story.
nora chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
i really like it. I think I like this story more than the chase. plz start updating a lot. ur a rele good writer. :))
razorbladcherry chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
i like where this is going. i'm in for the long haul and i can't wait for the next update.
soccertwilight13 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
omg this such an awesome idea. It's really well written so far. cant wait to read more! :)
anonymoustwilighter chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I am even more impressed with this chapter. I absolutely love the angst!

I also really love how Edward and Bella don't like eachother at all, it just seems so much more realistic than having them see eachother and then fall madly in love like in almost all the other fanfiction out there, and I am excited to see how their relationship will develop.

Great Job!
lonewolfskid chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
So far, I like where this is going. Well written. I'm excited to see how things play out and to find out what exactly, is wrong with Bella. I like that you included Nessie with Jacob. I get tired of him loving an unavailable bella. Can't wait for the update!
OMGOSH chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Wow, both prologue and 1st chapter were awesome. it's a bit angsty but i can deal with that.

im really curious about bella's disorder, more os than the rest. ive never known a mute but they seem misunderstood. its said really.

i like how all their disorders match their personalites.

rosalie was always tempermental in the books, so its obvious shed have anger issues.

emmett is obsessed with sex so an addiction to it is no surprise

alice is always obsessed about fashion and looking good

jasper has all those scars in the books and hes moody cause of his power

edward switches between angry and loving with bella os of course hes bipolar

and bella is always so painfully shy and edward cant read her mind so the mutism suits it.

as for jacob he always seemed cocky to me and i looked up his disorder and it says they tend to feel narcissistic

and nessie communicates with her hands in the BD and in her, she has to sign everything. i love her descriptionand personality too"
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »