Reviews for Role Play
laraine272 chapter 3 . 4/1
I shake my head and all I can say so damn but the fact that I'm still reading tells you I'm having a lot of fun
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
not sure what your purpose was for posting this amazing fic but I wanted you to know that it is my go to masturbation material. So good job and I love all of you work!
inuxkag4565-love chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Omg that is all I have to say
young kagome chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I liked. Two thumbs up!
Hot Hime 1300 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
LOVE THIS!
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Well damn that was something and I loved it and it was so sexy :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
That was a crazy three some and how can sesshomaru and I inuyasha be comfortable doing that but I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This is so crazy but I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Wow this is crazy and I loved it and wow that language was very sexy I guess :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
When this said rol play I thought costumes but this is just as good I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Now I'm just jealous LOL
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
O.O all I can say is...WOW
Deb.23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
i am not into lesbianship or whatever it is... but damn it! you made it so erotic... uh! *groaning* that is really fucked up... (in a good sense)
Sahora chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
ok, I have to put a review here... I LOVED THIS STORY! I mean, seriously, it was just perfect!... U touch here a couple of thing that I want to try (lol) and u did an excellent job with the descriptions and picturing the scenes.

Simply amazing. It hard to find a lemon, or erotic reading, or such, that can be this explicit without been grotesque...

U rock!