Reviews for Breakfast at the Basses
mia7777 chapter 62 . 1/16
Can you please keep going and make chuck and Blair find their way back together please
breaker99 chapter 62 . 1/8
Awww this story has been great & I would love for you too continue it.I'm not a huge fan of Andrew cause he reminds me too much of Vanessa. I honestly not a huge fan of Andrew & I don't trust him at all. I would love for Charlie& Lex to get back together at the end.
pinky chapter 61 . 12/31/2015
can u plizzzzzzz continue with e story you left us for chair I think they belong together I'm sure in the end they will find their way to each can finish it up
ana chapter 62 . 12/23/2015
YES OF COURSE MORE
JessiexDKuroNeko chapter 62 . 12/11/2015
I would love to read more :) Thank you for taking the time to write such a captivating Chair story.

Jessie
chelseaneill2001 chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
Was just wondering where you could find the photo of ephram?
chloe chapter 62 . 11/1/2015
yes please
Carrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Hi Shelby,
I guess you won't update ever again, which makes me sad. I loved to read BATB because you're such a good writer. You're writing Chuck and Blair better than anyone else here. Also the new characters you created are perfect and very well portraited.
Charlie of course is a great girl. I can't even look at a picture of Emily Browning without thinking of Charlie Bass. She's great written - just like you said in one of your authors notes, she's a mixture of Blair and Chuck without their issues. Sometimes, Queen C annoys me a little but that's okay. I don't like characters who are always perfect and I love that she's a little egoistic and all drama.
The character I fell most for is Maxwell Bass. Other fanfictions (there are a few other great Next Generation Fanfics of course) mostly make Chairs son a complete replica of Chuck. But Max has still a soft side from his mother and I love that, so so much.
Other than Chair's kids I love that you created characters like Lex and Andrea. Lex is just a wonderful mess (and who doesn't love the messed up Bad Boy?) who trusts no one but Charlie (and Max).
Also, Andrea of course which helds a special place in my Gossip Girl heart. I love that she's so much like both, Nate and Vanessa. I never liked Vanessa but I do love Andrea - even if the Vanessa in her sometimes comes out. But that makes the character believeable. Her insecurities and all.

A lot of people would still read this story, Shelby. Over a year ago, you asked if you should continue and I was so happy but deep inside I knew you wouldn't. Of course, maybe you've grown out of writing fanfictions and you have a own life too (I don't want to sound mean in this review) but just that you know: a lot of people would be absolutely happy about a few more chapters.

We need the Bass family happy together again. We need a reunion of Max and Andrea, and we need Charlie breaking it with Andrew. (If Charlie is with anyone else than Lex, only Cameron would be acceptable.) I want to see some holidays and events like Christmas or Parties.
Also, even Jenny and Nate is better in this story than it's ever been on GG.
We need revenge on Jack Bass.
We need funny moments with Riley and Sarah (What's up with you Humphreys and hugging? - I loved it!) and Friendship moments of Charlie&Andrea and Max&Lex.
I want Chair to be back together so Blair and Charlie can be on good terms again, too. I would really love to see more of them as mother and daughter.

If it was up to me, BATB would continue this way:
- Charlie going to Paris with Lex to bring Chuck back, maybe even Charlie and Lex getting revenge on Jack. And Andrew far far away from Charlie, it's the most terrible pairing of all, really. (I love Nate to the bone, but Andrew is nothing like him. He's such a Vanessa. Ew.)
- Jenny and Nate getting together
- Blair and Chuck getting back together of course.
- Max fighting for Andrea and Andrea realizing they are meant to be
And it would be great if we could see a little more of Riley and Sarah.

Sorry for such a long message, but I really wanted to show you that people still care.

XOXO
Guest chapter 62 . 10/16/2015
I'm usually never the person to review fanfics but I loved yours and the fact that you haven't updated in years breaks my heart. you don't even have to write 20 chapters, maybe just a few to finish it. I'd love for Charlie and Lex to get back together, they were always my favorite. I just can't help but feel like Andrew is going to hurt her, not just emotionally but maybe physically. Maybe Chuck sees himself in Lex a lot(which I do, the entire front he did with Blair is what Lex is doing with Charlie) and wants to open up about that past with her, after Blair realizes that Jack wanted to break their marriage. I hope one day we'll see more from you.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/16/2015
I would love to read more.
Cutiepixek chapter 62 . 7/30/2015
it was a amazing story but i hated how it ended
Guest chapter 62 . 7/27/2015
I need to know how it ends. Please continue it or get someone else to continue it or just write what would happen. PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. it's been literal years.
jwu32997 chapter 62 . 7/3/2015
Hi, hello, please update soon or else i will cry forever. It's been almost a year since you've asked us so please please please finish
Ds chapter 62 . 7/2/2015
I NEED to know how it ends! Big Mandrea fan.
2,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »