Reviews for Breakfast at the Basses
Same. Update please.
PLEASE UPDATE. IM CRYING. I JUST WANT LEX ABD CHARLIE
Ok man I know it's been 3 years but I beg
Guest chapter 62 . 9/25/2016
Please keep writing! I only got into fanfiction recently but please keep going! I need an ending for this! Maybe do just and epilogue it something but we need to know!
mmhd chapter 62 . 8/25/2016
now you most be a famous writter, thanks for wrtting such a long and good fanfic, sad of not having a finale too, but thanks for all the stories. so good I will hope just is a good finale
Cheyenne chapter 61 . 8/23/2016
I hate you I hate you! It was supposed to be charlie and lex and chuck and blair no one else
Hayley chapter 62 . 8/11/2016
Hi!
I haven't reviewed before, but I just want to say I love this fanfic! I've read all the chapters and I love every character. I know it has been like 2 years since you posted this, but are you still willing to update this? I know I may be the only one reading it but I really want to know how it ends. So if you have any chapters written that you haven't posted or want to write more, than i would 100% read all of them.
Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 62 . 7/19/2016
Really want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 62 . 7/16/2016
More. I want more. Please update!
NotHisDear chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
how pregnant is b in this?
Olivia chapter 62 . 5/23/2016
Love this story would be great if you could finish
MJ chapter 62 . 4/21/2016
hi. it's been years and still i come back here every once in a while just to check, hoping...your characters are as good as they get, and they are all yours no matter what, even if you don't finish this. but you really should because you have so many people still wainting! i hope you are out there somewhere still wrinting in any way shape or form cause you were made for it!
Guest chapter 62 . 4/6/2016
I have loved reading your stories and I always find myself going back and rereading your stories. So please don't stop writing. I understand that some writers do lose interest at times particularly with long stories. It would be nice to know how you intended to finish.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/4/2016
please please please finish this story i need to know how it ends! or even better write a future story about it! Xx
2,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »