Reviews for Those with Glass Slippers
Ever-Lethargic chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
That was so cute! Absolutely loved it! Although my face did get hot during all those sex scenes.
Anise chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Ahhh, I can't resist anymore. Even tho it's almost 2 in the morning (and this happened 3 years ago...) I have to say that this story is super cute :3. You most likely won't even get this (or people won't see it (it's my luck T_T)) but I'm so happy I read this. I'll be keeping an eye out for newer things by you! :3
Dayisactuallynotmysister chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
I love this story, but you said there would be an epilogue years ago.
What would it have had in it?
Takara yume chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Aww it's over this was really sweet and an awesome parody of Cinderella well done XD
Rasei chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I love the gooey ending.
Rasei chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It's only the first chapter but I LOVE IT! I sent it to several friends of mine already.

Roxas's background was funny to read and I like Axel so far.
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
i really loved this story. its so cute and original ]
bbb136 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
This was great :3 I love all your little references (Sephiroth-LOL) and how you ended up mocking the usual fairy tale story.
xGlass chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Nice! I got distracted, what with the plot and all, so I didn't leave as many reviews. I like the ending!
xGlass chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
I like superspy!Demyx. And Axel was so relaxed about admitting he knew Roxas' gender already.
xGlass chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
"Have fun! Make good choices! Don't do drugs! Peer pressure is bad! Just say no!" I like fairy godSora. I had a feeling it would be him.
xGlass chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
"That's the only eye he has left." lol. And Marly's being a bitch.
xGlass chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Roxas was so pissed haha. I love that he ranted at Axel.
xGlass chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is awesome. "Deus ex machina-esque disease" FTW. And then Marluxia's a crossdresser. I love it.
baileymermaid95 chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Oh my gosh! It's 2:26 in the morning and I just finished your story and it was so cute and I was so fangirl squeling and I loved it and AHHH! It was really good! And had a good ending!