Reviews for Epidemic
onetreefan chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
aww sweet little story! :)
csimesser1 chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
that was great loved it
Baily007 chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Aw...I love how you write the team and how they all care for eachother as real family! And of course: who wouldn't get better by the special Morgan-Care ;-)
PinkAngel17 chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Team closeness! It's great! Really great chapter! Love it!
Leigh59 chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
She is home and on the mend. It's so good that the team is going to care for her.
SavinGrace chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Who wouldn't want to share a bed with Derek Morgan? Great chapter.
PinkAngel17 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
That was a cute chapter! It was really good! I'm so looking forward to more.
SavinGrace chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Poor Pen! I'm awfully glad she has Derek to help her!
Leigh59 chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
Glad she is on the mend. Now all she needs is Morgan style TLC.
jevans47403 chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Derek being shocked that Hotch and everyone else knew that he was in love with Garcia before he did-was funny. Everyone just rallying around her and talking with her. Them bringing in the food for her and Derek talking to Pen about how realized that he was in love with her during the whole fiasco with Battle and then her going out with Lynch. And Garcia telling him that she hadbeen in love with him since the first time they met and him calling her "Baby-girl". Can't wait for more.

this was really cute, endearing and hilarious:

‘I realised a couple of days before you fell ill that I loved you. I have had this feeling in me ever since we met but I never took notice and since Baylor and Lynch the feeling grew and grew and then I keep dreaming about you and then I woke up and wanted you. I wanted to hold you, love you. And then when we brought you in ill and everything was going wrong and you flat lined, I felt a part of me crash. I knew that if I lost you I wouldn’t cope, I wouldn’t be able to live. I need you Penelope Garcia and I just pray I never have to lose you.’

She swallowed the tears. ‘Handsome, you will never lose me and I think I have loved you since you first called me baby girl.’ She laughed as a tear escaped her eyes. ‘Honey, the way you looked at me that day, I remember it like it was yesterday, I knew you weren’t out to womanize me or treat me horribly and I have loved every single minute of you being in my life. You, hot stuff, are one of the best things to have come into my life.’

He leant in and kissed her passionately on the lips. ‘You are one of mine, baby girl. I never want you to not be in my life. One day I want you to be all mine.’

She smiled largely at him, a glisten in her eye was evident, it had slowly been creeping back over the last couple of days and he knew that soon it would be the sparkle that helped everyone in their time of need. He then pulled her hand so she was sitting on his lap; he wrapped his arms and gave her another kiss.

‘Look okay, you could’ve waited for us to be definitely gone. You’re going to put us off out food.’ Garcia looked over to the door as Hotch spoke. She blushed a deep shade of pink that Derek thought suited her and then she got off Derek’s lap and sat in the chair opposite.
PinkAngel17 chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Oh what a sweet chapter! Love the tequila thing. It was great!
jevans47403 chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
So glad that he told her that he wants them to be together and that maybe down the road to be his wife. I have a feeling on what Hotch will say: "It's about time Morgan and there's no problem with you two dating." LMAO! Actually I think everyone will say it's about time. So glad that he stopped dancing around his feelings around Pen and glad that her wall was down to actually accept his proposal on being more than just friends with each other. As I said can't wait for Hotch's reaction and as well as Rossi, JJ, Reid, and Emily's reaction. Well Since Emily and Hotch are there with them for the moment can't wait for theirs. Great job!

‘I want us to become an item, partners, lovers, whatever you want to call it. I want to be the man in your life that makes you smile and feel loved.’

‘I would love that a lot hot stuff. Thank you.’

‘For what gorgeous?’

‘For being here for me and for looking after me.’

‘Well I wouldn’t have wanted any other guy to do it. Maybe I can do it for the rest of your life?’ He said a little hesitant.

‘Really? I would love nothing better.’

and

Once they were settled, Derek looked up. ‘Hotch, can we step outside there is something I need to discuss with you.’
PinkAngel17 chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
Oh what a cute chapter! I really love the father like Hotch. More soon please!
Leigh59 chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
They are so good together. Finally he told her.
SavinGrace chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Oh a proper bed! Does said bed have one Derek Morgan in it? If so where can I get one?