Reviews for Valiant
Demon Dean chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
nice giant blank space at the end, i loved that part, i was so touching *wipes tear off face* hold on i might need a moment. *turns and starts crying*
Cheile chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
you grasped Tyr's way of thinking very well. nice little short!
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hey, I'm sure I read this ages ago, but that was back before I'd discovered the ability to review. :) I just wanted to say thanks, that was a great story!
Joan chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Hey,

I really liked this. I don't often read fanfic, but this story was pure class-simple, to the point, heartbreaking! I'm in the UK, so I'm still in oh-my-gosh-harpers-been-infested panic! Great story and a very brief but illuminating sketch of the two characters. Thanks! Keep it up!
Dalakh chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Wow. Amazing. Brilliant. Awesome. and too short!

Thats my single problem with this! It was so Tyr, the characterisation was spot on! and the last line? genius.
not being used chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
(From Britannia)

OoOH! I love this fic! I LOVE IT! *hugs her Harper trading card* Oh, poor Harper. I LOVE IT. 'That's my boy'.
Nevermore chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Good look into Tyr's psyche. Definitely a satisfying (though disappointingly short) read.
Whitewolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Oh dear. This was very good. The characterization of Tyr was completely on spot. Especially the comment about his own brief watery death. The idea that he, in the end, will *not* save Harper is completely the Tyr that the show seems to want to forget. But really, it's the last line that is the kicker. It's *very* Tyr and *very* Harper. I'm still not sure how you did that with three lines. :)
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
GAK! where is the rest? dont get me wrong this is a good story but it needs to be longer! please? i love these to boys! wanna read more! again great story!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was great!
mars chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
the imagery and use of language in this fic is incredible

unlike many fan fics, the story (although short) is wonderfully crafted

we get to see and understand very believeable thoughts of the characters, that *i think* are very well pegged

i love the way the words flow so smoothly, without choppy transitions

it is truly a work of art
Heartfire Wind chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
I'm new to this section, but I've added Andromeda to my list of obsessions, so you can be sure that I'll be sticking around for awhile. That was a very good foc, but then again, I like anything that has to do with Tyr. TYR ROCKS!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
I like Tyr's thoughts in this. They are very true to character. Nicely done.
Techgrrl chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Really enjoyed this-it's the best characterization of Tyr I've seen so far. You *get* it that he's not an ape-man; he's very perceptive and intelligent. His thoughts are eloquent without being flowery, well-considered while still being direct.

Nice!
Thephoenix chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Wow...I...loved...that. Wonderfully written. And written about two of my favorite characters! Bravisimo!