Reviews for How Did We Get Here?
slurmina chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
a very good and sweet story...compliments!
diana teo chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Ahhh,we can only dream...Would love to see it happen eventually on the show but your version(s) are extremely satisfying,heh...
lurkologist chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know this is one of the best NCIS fics I've read so far. I'm only reading rated M and working my way from oldest fic to newest.

You had the characterisation just so down-pat. So many authors can get that wrong when writing fanfic.

I would love read a story based on Ziva's POV, her thoughts/feelings etc etc. Any chance your creative muse might come out and play?

Cheers

PS: One of the first fic I've come across without typos or grammatical errors either. Well done.
Cinderella16 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is the best NCIS story I have ever read, don't stop there please keep updating.
ScarletCourt chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Excellent expression of need, want and desire.

I hope you decide to continue with this. Seems too quick to end.
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
I quite enjoyed these three stories and hope you do add to this.

Loved how they finally got together and the fact that they grew into the depth of the love they now share. Well done.
Sugarnova chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Very, very captivating story. I appreciated the geniuneness of the emotions Tony and Ziva were experiencing...very real. Excellent work!
PPBJ chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Really wonderful story! Thank you.
Amanda chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
THERE ISNT VERY MANY GOOD TONY AND ZIVA MATURE FAN FICTIONS OUT THERE. YOUR STORY IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER READ. IT IS SO GOOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT STOP THERE, KEEP UPDATING
Aurora2424 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Wonderful, I hope you continue.
Lady Arreya chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Beautiful! :) I've always loved that scene in "Silent Night" when Ziva asks Tony about having a family, and you expanded on it in a very realistic way. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
You know, I have to watch this show at my parent's house when I'm taking care of them because the TV is perpetually on USA Network, which only shows NCIS :-)

I have to say, I like your stories better than the show. :-) But you're a great writer so no surprise!

Your pal, Jean
LuvTonyZiva chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
wow just wow
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
This was a very sweet and gentle chapter.

Nice job!
fmd-jade chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
WOW! Your writing is exceptional! The way you capture their feelings and moods is so autentic! I especially liked the part in the second chapter, where Tony muses over Gibbs and his trust in him. That was a strong moment well written! Keep going, I'm looking forward to more!