Reviews for Screw Sasuke
naruxsasu406 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
you should add more on to this and make it a chapter story.
Like does anyone know that ita has naru?
How do the team take naru's 'death'?
Where the hell is Sasuke?
Will itanaru be discovered?
How did the plan go?
nadi-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
HOLY FUGGIN SHIT THISIS ONLY YOUR 2ND LEMON YOU MUST B READING SOME GEWD ASS LEMON BOOS LIKE 50 SHADES OF GRAY OR SOME SHIT XDD SIRRY IM RANTING AND TYPING REALLY FRIGGEN FAST CX ANYWAYS REALLY LOVED THE LEMON AND YOU SHOULD POSTTHIS ON WATTPAD
shade25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
*drools* weee hee hee hee thats an awesome story
Kasumi WolfQueen chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i like this short lemon alot, and i think i have read it 7 times or something like that xD i like how you write it in Naruto's POV. :)
aoin88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Good!
Crona My Friend chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
that was really good
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow :) This is the first time I'm reading a ItaNaru fic and I loved it! The balance between romance and smut was perfect.
AsadLittleMuss chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this is really good
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love it
ruchamah chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love this story, but there was no point in making the beginning if it had almost no relevance to the smexy sex scene with Hitachi and naruto. PS I loved the ending, it made me burst out laughing.
KonekoCat9 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
*w* -drools a little- Yay! Loved it! ItaNaru rox!
Sasuke: OAO ... o.o ... o_e ... -_- ... -solemn-
Teeheehee Sasuke-kun's jealous Of the Ita or the Naru, I haven't a clue...
Sasuke: ... -walks off to find Suigetsu-
O.O Oh, I've gotta see this! -runs off-
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was good for it being your second lemon!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lmao, yea screw Sasuke indeed.. Hmm.. I'll have Itachi anyway .. Hohoho~ anytime even.. Ha.. I'm such a perv.. Believe it! ;)
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lol, dream come true. XD
SasuNarualltheway chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Dude that was a very nice "Lemon" Whatever the heck that is. But yeah I liked it even though it was akward and painful and I could pretty much feel everything that was going on in the story it was THAT intence! hahah It was great tho and very "loving!" haha Nice job;)