Reviews for Screw Sasuke
shade25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
*drools* weee hee hee hee thats an awesome story
Kasumi WolfQueen chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i like this short lemon alot, and i think i have read it 7 times or something like that xD i like how you write it in Naruto's POV. :)
aoin88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Good!
Crona My Friend chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
that was really good
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow :) This is the first time I'm reading a ItaNaru fic and I loved it! The balance between romance and smut was perfect.
AsadLittleMuss chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this is really good
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love it
ruchamah chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love this story, but there was no point in making the beginning if it had almost no relevance to the smexy sex scene with Hitachi and naruto. PS I loved the ending, it made me burst out laughing.
KonekoCat9 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
*w* -drools a little- Yay! Loved it! ItaNaru rox!
Sasuke: OAO ... o.o ... o_e ... -_- ... -solemn-
Teeheehee Sasuke-kun's jealous Of the Ita or the Naru, I haven't a clue...
Sasuke: ... -walks off to find Suigetsu-
O.O Oh, I've gotta see this! -runs off-
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was good for it being your second lemon!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lmao, yea screw Sasuke indeed.. Hmm.. I'll have Itachi anyway .. Hohoho~ anytime even.. Ha.. I'm such a perv.. Believe it! ;)
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lol, dream come true. XD
SasuNarualltheway chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Dude that was a very nice "Lemon" Whatever the heck that is. But yeah I liked it even though it was akward and painful and I could pretty much feel everything that was going on in the story it was THAT intence! hahah It was great tho and very "loving!" haha Nice job;)
Fuzz chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is really good! It would've been better if maybe you had made it longer and had explained how they fell in love. I love the plot though, and I think it would make a really good multi-chapter story too if you ever wanted to go into that.

So yeah, good story.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
SCREW SASUKE! D: HAHAHA! So awesome! Itachi, if only you were alive and dating Naru for real... -_-